PETERBOROUGH, N.H.--()--Consulting magazine announced today that consulting providers and procurement organizations alike should secure their places for the profession’s premier networking event, October 25, 2012, at the Union League Club of New York. In attendance, a veritable who’s-who of consulting, including legendary speaker and author, Jim Champy, a cadre of up-and-coming thought leaders, and such powerhouse service buyers as Horizon BCBS, Deutsche Bank, Metlife, and others.
“2013 is just around the corner, economic recovery is well under way — and the time to uncover new growth and profit drivers is now”
“2013 is just around the corner, economic recovery is well under way — and the time to uncover new growth and profit drivers is now” said Joe Kornik, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Consulting magazine. “That’s why this year’s theme, ‘Solutions for Success: Discovering New Paths to Profit’, will focus on practical, real-world approaches to thriving in the post-recession era. From smart reengineering and revenue strategies to the latest opportunities in new technologies, this year’s distinguished speakers are taking on all the hot-button issues to help service buyers and providers identify where they stand in the marketplace now — and where they want to be going forward.”
This year’s sessions and speakers include:
- Management Consulting in 2012: Back to the Future — Erick Burchfield, Managing Director of Research, Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory
- Winning with Mobile: New Technologies Mean Business — J. Schwan, Founder and President, Solstice Consulting; and Kelly Manthey, Mobile Delivery Manager, Solstice Consulting
- IBM Insights: Companies — and Consultancies — are Missing Cloud’s Potential — Stephen Hasselmann, Managing Partner, Strategy and Transformation, IBM Global Services
- Working Smarter: How BCG Redefined Employee and Client Satisfaction — Joe Davis, Senior Partner and Managing Director, BCG’s Northeast Office System
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions: Creating Revenue through Syndicated and Subscriptions Services, with Carrier Shea, President, AMG Strategic Advisors; Making Any Selling Conversation More Productive, with Warren Shiver, Managing Partner, Symmetrics Group; and A Path to Profitable Growth, with Drew West, Director, Product Marketing, Deltek
- Must-Attend Closing Session! Reengineering Revisited: Why It’s More Important Now than Ever Before — Jim Champy, Renowned Business Strategist and Author
- PLUS, your choice of the included Networking Luncheon or Consulting Summit Working Luncheon: Best Practices of the Best Firms to Work For (separate registration required)
About Consulting magazine
Consulting magazine is the flagship publication of the consulting profession. The magazine features the latest information on consulting careers, thought leadership, and corporate strategies. Consulting magazine organizes the annual Consulting Summit – the largest gatherings of consulting leadership in North America. It hosts award dinners as part of the Consulting magazine Achievement Awards series – including dinners honoring Women Leaders in Consulting and The Top 25 Consultants. The magazine is published by Kennedy Information, LLC, the authority in the consulting space since 1970 providing a wide range of research and advisory services offerings to buyers and sellers of consulting. Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA’s authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & security, human resources, and environment, health & safety. More information is available for you at www.Consultingmag.com.