TORONTO--(Property Vista Software Inc., a leader in online property management software solutions, today announced that its cloud-based property management service can save property management companies up to 30 percent on the cost of processing rent and related payments, currently being made by cheque. Unlike other property management solutions, PropertyVista’s software provides unmatched CRM capabilities at a fraction of the cost, helping property managers streamline their operations, from 1 to 500 units, along with REITS and larger property & condo management firms. The service provides property managers with a personalized website and online tenant portal that they can administer without IT support.)--
“The demand by tenants to conduct transactions online continues to increase – whether it’s the need to pay online, make a maintenance request, or pursue a rental-related inquiry”
According to independent research, the cost to process cheques can range from $15 to $25 for each cheque issued. This includes both hard and soft costs, such as clerical, cheque requisitioning, authorization, reconciliation, tracing and more. PropertyVista allows property managers to eliminate many of these costs by automatically accepting payments online 24/7, via cheque, credit, debit or direct payment. The cost to process payments is included with the PropertyVista monthly subscription, plus an additional fee, which varies depending on payment type and number of transactions.
According to research from the Canadian Banker’s Association, 51 percent of Canadians reported that they bank primarily online, while 38 percent use Automated Banking Machines. In addition, CBA reports that 46 percent of Canadians use online bill payment as their primary tool for paying bills.
“The demand by tenants to conduct transactions online continues to increase – whether it’s the need to pay online, make a maintenance request, or pursue a rental-related inquiry,” said Leonard Drimmer, CEO and Founder of Property Vista. “PropertyVista addresses the online shift in consumer and tenant behaviour, while providing property managers with the tools to more effectively operate in the internet and mobile age.”
PropertyVista Service Overview
- Integrated payment system; centralized maintenance and tenant service requests - results in more efficient customer service; timelier processing of rental payments and faster closings & renewals. Accepts payments online and by mobile device, 24/7, via cheque, credit, debit or direct payment.
- Scalable and Customizable - easy to add applications, buildings, and property details as required. Customize reports and websites; provide information in whatever format preferred.
- Point-and-click technology – Cloud-based, simple to use, available online and on mobile devices, 24/7. No hardware or IT support required.
- Bank-grade security - PCI-compliant with token-based security ensures secure data and transactions.
- Multi-lingual Support – Includes support for English, French, Spanish, and Traditional and Simplified Mandarin
- Minimal up-front investment - service available on month-to-month basis. No long-term contract required.
Pricing and Availability
PropertyVista public beta is now available at www.propertyvista.com. Pricing starts at $9.99/month for a one-year commitment, and varies depending on number of buildings and units.
About Property Vista Software Inc.
In development since 2010, PropertyVista provides cloud-based, property management software that makes it easy to manage multi-residential real-estate. Unlike other property management software, PropertyVista provides unmatched CRM capabilities at a fraction of the cost, helping property managers streamline their operations, with 1 to 500 units, along with REITS and larger property & condo management firms. Solutions are easy-to-use, scalable and customizable. PropertyVista removes many of the daily hassles of property management; improves customer service, while making operations more efficient. Further information is available at www.propertyvista.com.