VANCOUVER, British Columbia--()--Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s largest association for project managers, announced its 2013 Officers and Board of Directors at the PMI® Global Congress 2012—North America. This governing body of PMI is elected by PMI’s membership to serve three-year terms. Three directors are elected by their colleagues to serve as PMI’s Officers.
“PMI’s Board of Directors is the driving force behind PMI’s strategic plan, and its vision and experience guide the future of our organization”
“PMI’s Board of Directors is the driving force behind PMI’s strategic plan, and its vision and experience guide the future of our organization,” said Mark A. Langley, president and CEO of PMI. “These skilled and talented leaders generously dedicate their time and expertise to advance the project management profession. We thank our Officers and embrace our new Board as we work together to deliver the highest level of value to our members and credential holders, and to project management professionals and organizations around the globe.”
The following individuals have been elected as Officers of PMI’s 2013 Board of Directors:
- Chair: Deanna Landers, MBA, PMP of Aurora, Colorado, USA
- Vice Chair: Ricardo Triana, PMP of Aventura, Florida, USA
- Secretary/Treasurer, Chair of the Performance Oversight Committee: Zbigniew J. Traczyk, MSc, MBA, PMP of Warsaw, Poland
The following Directors have been elected for the 2013-2015 term of service:
- Mark Dickson, MBA, PMP FAICD of Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Deena Gordon Parla, PMP of Bestepe, Ankara, Turkey
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez, MBA, PMP of Brussels, Belgium
- Cheryl J. (CJ) Walker Waite PhD, PMP of Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
The following directors will continue to serve in 2013:
- Steve DelGrosso, MSC, PMP of Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Chair of the Strategy Development Oversight Committee
- Jane Farley, MSc, FPMINZ, PMP of Auckland, New Zealand
- Herman Gonzalez, PMP of Toronto, Canada
- Jon Mihalic, PMP of Ashburn, Virginia, USA
- Peter Monkhouse, BSc(Eng), MBA, PEng, PMP, Immediate Past Chair of Toronto, Canada
- William Moylan, PhD, PMP of Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
- Beth Partleton, PMP of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Diane White, MA, SCM, PMP of Tampa, Florida, USA
About Project Management Institute (PMI)
PMI is the world’s leading project management member association, representing more than 650,000 practitioners in more than 185 countries. As a global thought leader and knowledge resource, PMI advances the profession through its global standards and credentials, collaborative chapters and virtual communities and academic research. When organizations invest in project management supported by PMI, executives have confidence that their important initiatives will deliver expected results, greater business value and a competitive advantage. Visit us at www.PMI.org, www.facebook.com/PMInstitute and on Twitter @PMInstitute.