SAN RAMON, Calif.--(the leader in cloud contact center software, has ended a tremendous quarter characterized by growth, customer adoption and strategic investments.)--Five9,
“Fueled by more and more large enterprises embracing the Five9 solution,
we’ve had yet another record quarter. We are optimistic at Five9;
customer count is up significantly year-over-year, we are making
strategic investments in our solution and infrastructure and have been
fortunate to add more top-tier talent to our executive team and staff.”
— Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9
Q3 2012 Highlights
- New and expanded relationships with Five9 customers grew by 50 percent compared to the same quarter in 2011. This was due to meaningful adoption among large enterprises including Automated Professional Marketing LLC, Comcast Business Services and PennyMac.
- Five9 moved to a state-of-the-art data center that offers extensive operational efficiencies and enhanced flexibility. The data center design, with improved reliability, security and scalability, is based on Cisco’s Cloud Compute platform using Nexus 7000 core switching and Unified Computing Systems (UCS). The new data center will help Five9 provide a world-class cloud environment.
- Five9 made enhancements to its System Status Portal to provide more transparency and real-time updates on system performance, ensuring customers are proactively informed of service availability.
- Five9 enhanced its Network Operations Center (NOC) increasing visibility into the Five9 system. The next-generation NOC is designed with a “follow the sun” strategy to deliver 24X7 coverage while it monitors all layers of the Five9 technology stack.
- Significant investment was made in staffing including two key hires; David Milam joined the executive team as chief marketing officer and Eric Merritt joined the company as lead platform architect. Five9 grew its workforce overall by 10 percent in Q3, bringing the total number of employees to 400.
- Five9 teamed with Birst, the leading provider of agile business analytics, to deliver enterprise-class analytics and dashboards to Five9 clients.
Five9 is the largest pure cloud contact center software provider with more than 1,500 customers and facilitating more than 3 billion calls per year. The Five9 Virtual Contact Center and Predictive Dialer are revolutionizing the contact center industry, bringing the power of the cloud to customer service and sales organizations around the globe. The company gives enterprises of all sizes access to sophisticated and innovative contact center solutions quickly, at a cost of ownership far lower than traditional premise-based solutions. For more information on Five9, please visit www.five9.com or call 1-800-553-8159.