SEATTLE--()--Hark, the world’s largest sound bite platform, announced today its Top-10 list of the ‘most listened to’ sound bites from the third and final Presidential Debate of 2012, held last night in Boca Raton, Fla. The list was compiled after Hark tracked user-listening patterns from 8:00 p.m., through 11:00 p.m., PST on October 22. It is now available for journalists and bloggers to share with their readers, as well as consumers to share with friends and family via social media.
“We spend more on our military than the next 10 countries combined.”
"The final Presidential debate capped off an exciting piece of the election process, producing numerous sound bites in the process," said Hark CEO David Aronchick. "As the world’s largest sound bite platform, we are proud that our content on Hark can help in the democratic process by informing voters and assisting those covering the election to tell a more complete story."
The Top-10, ‘Most Listened To’ Sound Bites of the Final Presidential Debate of 2012:
- “The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back.” – President Obama
- “I like American cars!” – Mitt Romney
- “The greatest national security threat is a nuclear Iran.” – Romney
- "Governor Romney, you keep on trying to airbrush history here.” – Obama
- "Well governor, we have fewer horses and bayonets. . ." – Obama
- “. . . we can't kill our way out of this mess.” – Romney
- “We spend more on our military than the next 10 countries combined.” – Obama
- "America has not dictated to other nations, we have freed other nations from dictators.” – Romney
- “You said we shouldn't move heaven and earth to get one man, and you said we should ask Pakistan for permission.” – Obama
- “Unfortunately, in nowhere in the world, is America's influence today greater than it was four years ago.” – Romney
Note to Editors: click on each of the links above to be directed to the Hark.com page for the full sound bite. Click ‘embed’, copy and paste the resulting code into the story or blog post in order to embed the Hark media player.
Hark.com is the world’s largest platform for sound bites, where anyone can discover, create, play and share their favorite audio moments anywhere on any device through digital embedding, or via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Founded in 2007 by David Aronchick and Fouad ElNaggar, Hark.com is ranked as the largest independent entertainment site on the Internet (comScore, 2012), making it an attractive platform for advertisers.
Hark is headquartered in Seattle, Wash. For more information, please visit www.hark.com.