WELLESLEY, Mass.--()--Renaissance Alliance recently hosted its Annual Meeting in Newport, RI. More than 350 representatives from New England independent insurance agencies, insurers, and service providers attended the event to review the prior year's progress and plans for continued growth.
“The Rubik's Cube of Creating Raving Fans”
In his opening address, President Bruce Cochrane highlighted the meeting theme, "Game Changer: Play to Win," noting that despite the overall economy, Renaissance Alliance is thriving, profitable and continues on its path to building "the Agency of the Future." He discussed the competitive advantages of scale, how scale provides the leverage that feeds the value proposition and is the organization’s major weapon against growing threats to the traditional independent agency model. He cited the Alliance's progress in marketing initiatives, data mining, and value-added services as distinguishing factors allowing members to successfully compete, differentiate, innovate, and most importantly, reinvent their agencies.
Insurance technology innovator and entrepreneur Don Elias, owner, COGDA Solutions, was featured as keynote speaker. In "The Rubik's Cube of Creating Raving Fans," Don focused on the six major components of healthy and prosperous businesses and advised that creating satisfied customers and employees in today’s world simply isn’t good enough. He demonstrated how raving fan clients and emotionally engaged, motivated employees provide the only clear path to sustaining businesses that continually grow revenues and profits.
Heather Cochrane, Director of Business Management Solutions, presented the Alliance organization’s annual statistical metrics, milestones and newest initiatives launched during 2012:
- Seven new Renaissance Alliance agency members increased membership to 97 agencies at 120+ locations throughout New England
- COGDA – a new cloud-based collaboration platform that delivers true seamless integration, transparency, accountability, email elimination, and efficiencies to all parties to the commercial lines submissions process. Participating in the COGDA pilot program are three Alliance agencies, Liberty Mutual, National Grange, Quincy Mutual, and Safety Insurance Companies along with XS Brokers, a major E&S Alliance partner. Full rollout of COGDA will begin in January 2013.
- Renaissance Resource Maximizer – exclusive members-only outsourcing solution in partnership with Resource Pro™
- RAIS Hiring System – exclusive Human Resources service in partnership with George Nordhaus, Chairman, Agencies Online™
- ProTrac – Strategic partnership with ATrac Consulting Services delivering an integrated, affordable and user-friendly efficiency tool enabling agency CSRs to successfully achieve account rounding and maintain current customer data in their agency management systems
- GraphiComm Exclusive Property & Casualty program - developed in partnership with PINE, the New England Association serving the Graphic Communications industry
Renaissance Alliance is a coalition of independent agencies, insurers, and service providers working together to deliver "Best in Business" insurance services and products to personal and commercial insureds throughout New England. Renaissance Alliance currently encompasses 120+ agency locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire, 35+ national and regional insurers, and a broad array of insurance service providers and vendors.