CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(Premier healthcare alliance today announced a new SEEDS™ agreement for maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) has been awarded to American Product Distributors Inc., a minority-owned business, of Charlotte, N.C.)--The
American Product Distributors Inc. joins:
- Fastenal Company of Charlotte, N.C.;
- Grainger Industrial Supply, a division of W.W. Grainger Inc. of Lake Forest, Ill.;
- Graybar Electric Company Inc. of Saint Louis, Mo.;
- Hagemeyer North America Inc. of Charleston, S.C.;
- Interline Brands Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Rexel Gexpro IESC of Dallas, Texas;
- Mayer Electric Supply Company Inc., a woman-owned business, of Birmingham, Ala.;
- MSC Industrial Direct Co. Inc. of Melville, N.Y.;
- Optimum Supply LLC of Cleveland, Ohio; and
- Wesco Distribution Inc. of Pittsburgh, Pa.
SEEDS - Sourcing Education and Enrichment for Diverse and Small Suppliers – is Premier’s supplier diversity program that aims to increase the number of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small business enterprises doing business with alliance members.
Effective October 1, 2012, the agreement is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
About the Premier healthcare alliance, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
Premier is a performance improvement alliance of more than 2,700 U.S. hospitals and 90,000 other sites using the power of collaboration and technology to lead the transformation to coordinated, high-quality, cost-effective care. Owned by hospitals, health systems and other providers, Premier operates a leading healthcare purchasing network with more than $4 billion in annual savings. Premier also maintains the nation's largest clinical, financial and outcomes database with information on 1 in 4 patient discharges. A world leader in delivering measurable improvements in care, Premier works with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier also has an office in Washington. https://www.premierinc.com. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.