TORONTO--(Ping Identity®, The Cloud Identity Security Leader™, today announced that is has joined Box and Google to host a special local edition of the Cloud Identity Summit in Toronto. The fourth of a six-city tour, the Toronto event will take place on Wednesday, November 7, offering IT managers and security professionals the opportunity to explore the role of identity as the new perimeter. Experts from leading practitioners and vendors in identity security will discuss the ways cloud computing, mobile devices and social networking challenge common identity management.)--
Attendees will hear how cloud identity security can help organizations leverage the Cloud to attract and retain customers, engage with business partners and dramatically improve employee productivity. The Toronto edition will feature a complete lineup of Cloud identity best practices and insights, including:
- Promises vs. Reality: Prepare to Change your Infrastructure in 2013 with Pamela Dingle, senior technical architect, Ping Identity
- Secure Content Collaboration in Your Apps with Brian Dirking, director of product marketing, Box
- Networked Identity Progress with Adam Dawes, product manager, Google
- Strategic OAuth 2 and OpenID Connect with Pamela Dingle, senior technical architect, Ping Identity
- Identity as a Mobile Application Enabler with Andrew Johnston, technology strategy manager, services enablement, Telus
- Building the Canadian Cloud Identity Ecosystem with Neil McEvoy, founder and CEO, CloudBestPractices.net
The Cloud Identity Summit Toronto Local Edition will take place on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. PT, at the St. Andrew’s Club. For more information and to register, visit www.cloudidentitysummit.com. Follow @PingIdentity and #CIS2012 for the latest on the Cloud Identity Summit.
About Ping Identity | The Cloud Identity Security Leader
Ping Identity provides cloud identity security solutions to more than 800 of the world's largest companies, government organizations and cloud businesses. With a 99% customer satisfaction rating, Ping Identity empowers 45 of the Fortune 100 to secure hundreds of millions of employees, customers, consumers and partners using secure, open standards like SAML, OpenID and OAuth. Businesses that depend on the Cloud rely on Ping Identity to deliver simple, proven and secure cloud identity management through single sign-on, federated identity management, mobile identity security, API security, social media integration, and centralized access control. Visit pingidentity.com for more information.