REDMOND, Wash.--()--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- LIBERATION MAIDEN™ – The spirits that once protected the beautiful island nation of New Japan have been taken. Step into the role of Shoko Ozora and face down powerful enemies in this full-scale 3D shooter. (For Nintendo 3DS™)
- NightSky – NightSky is an action-puzzle game that delivers an ambient game-play experience unlike any other, offering cerebral challenges that fill uniquely designed, picturesque worlds. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Marvel Pinball 3D (demo version) – Marvel Pinball 3D is the ultimate superhero pinball experience, featuring original tables based on legendary characters from the Marvel Universe. Enjoy advanced ball physics and in-game friend challenges. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Mutant Mudds™ (update) – Mutant Mudds is a “12-bit” action platformer filled with pixels and platforming fun. This update features 20 free bonus levels, bringing the total level count to 60. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask™ – Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is the fifth installment in the series, and the first one for the Nintendo 3DS system. Dive into a vibrant world filled with delightful puzzles and mind-bending intrigue. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Oct. 28. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- New Super Mario Bros.™ 2 Download Content – Extend the Mario fun with two new Coin Rush course packs, the “Gold Mushroom Pack” and “Coin Challenge Pack B”. These downloadable course packs are now available for purchase from within the New Super Mario Bros. 2 in-game shop. (For Nintendo 3DS)
Also new this week:
- Ghosts’n Goblins™ (Nintendo eShop)
- Castlevania: The Adventure® (Nintendo eShop)
- 18th Gate (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare™)
- SHOCK TROOPERS (Virtual Console™ for Wii™)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/Twz179g3/downloadkKt2qHc6.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS™/Nintendo 3DS XL system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Talamantez at 213-438-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.