SAN FRANCISCO--(Technical Symposium today announced that speakers from industry leaders like Sony, Google, VMWARE, eBay, IBM, Microsoft, 3VR , Lightspeed Ventures and others will participate in the one-day event. Attendees will hear global technology thought leaders on various areas of technology including Cloud Computing, Big Data, Mobile, Information Security and BYOD, among others. The keynote address, “Enterprise Trifecta: Data, Security, and Mobility. Which combination are you playing?” by Bipul Sinha, Partner, Lightspeed Ventures will focus on how emerging opportunities can be leveraged to build the technology giants of tomorrow.)--The
“Information Security in the Social, BYOD World?”
More than 2000 candidates are expected to attend the event with more than 50 leading companies of the Valley participating. This will be the fifth Global Career Fair with Technical Symposium event, with the most recent having attracted more than 1500 attendees.
Prestigious companies like Google, Microsoft, eBay, Infosys, Sony, IBM, WIPRO, Tech Mahindra, Scopus, SPhata, eGrabber, 3VR, Seclore, Skytree, Appdynamics, 2600hz, Mapr, Bitzer Mobile, Couchbase, Reliable Coders, NewzSocial, Syfx Tekworks, Vilynx, Appception, Gushcloud, Pintrips, PapayaMobile, Mutu, Verbble, TotalCoach, SportYourself, Rendewoo, Offerbus, Visual Stager and Streetline are exhibiting their products, speaking or hiring at the event.
Highlights of the Events
- Scott Collison of Salesforce.com will discuss “Doing Deals in the Cloud Ecosystem” and how companies on both sides of any partnership or transaction now expect "light and fast" deals and also, what is the optimal path to productive partnerships, and are traditional venture capital deals still relevant?
- Vishal Gupta, CEO, Seclore will discuss, “Information Security in the Social, BYOD World?” and share how companies can bring much needed security in an increasingly BYOD, social and collaboration driven world. With Seclore technology, not just emails but any document or presentation can be remote controlled so it cannot be copied, replicated, or shared without permission.
- In his session “Big Data: from Big Picture to Reality”, Al Shipp, CEO of 3VR, will discuss how video intelligence tied to big data analytics will be the game changer across industries from retail to banking, to crime prevention.
- Jack Norris of MapR will talk about “Thinking Big with Hadoop” and how the combination of scale, efficiency, and analytic flexibility creates the power to expand the applications for Hadoop and can transform companies.
- Anil Vasudeva of IMEXResearch will discuss, “State of the Industry – Big Data Infrastructure” and where the industry is heading as a whole.
Leading Career Fair in the Valley
Occurring simultaneously with the Technical Symposium is the Global Career Fair attended by top recruiters in the country. Last year's fair was attended by students and alumni from Stanford, UC Berkeley, MIT, NIT, IIT, BITS, IIIT, IIM, ISB, IISc, CMU, USC, UCLA and MIT.
For more information, please click on the links below:
For a full list of speakers, please click here.
For Global Career Fair registration, please click here.
For Technical Symposium registration, please click here.
About Technical Symposium and Career Fair
An annual event, Technical Symposium focuses on hot industry topics such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Mobile, Security and BYOD, Entrepreneurship and Virtualization. At the event, leading Silicon Valley executives, venture capitalists, market analysts, award-winning computer scientists and researchers will discuss challenges, best practices, breakthroughs, and trends. Over 2000 people are expected to attend.