SAN FRANCISCO--(information risk and security performance management, today announced the release of a new eBook entitled “Security Tips, Tricks & Bits.” The eBook supports National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) and is designed to offers readers a wide range of basic and intermediate suggestions that significantly improve online security.)--nCircle, the leader in
“Our eBook is formatted to make it easy to share tips on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. We’re hoping the security community will chime in with more suggestions.”
eBook contributors include:
- Adam Shostack, co-author of The New School of Information Security, @adamshostack
- John Banghart, program analyst, Program Coordination Office, Office of the Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology, NIST
- Brandon Williams, CTO, RSA, @BrandenWilliams
- Art Manion, vulnerability analyst, CERT Coordination Center
- Raffael Marty, chief executive officer at pixlcloud, @raffaelmarty
- Mike Murray, co-founder of MAD Security, @mmurray
- David Naves, president of Daveworks Web Development, @dhnaves
- Richard Stiennon, chief research analyst at IT-Harvest, @stiennon
“As part of nCircle’s effort to improve Internet security, we asked some of the brightest minds in security to help us compile a list of security tips and tricks that would be useful to a wide range of readers,” said Tim Keanini, chief research officer for nCircle. “Our eBook is formatted to make it easy to share tips on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. We’re hoping the security community will chime in with more suggestions.”
“Security Tips, Tricks & Bits” can be downloaded free here: http://www.ncircle.com/index.php?s=resources_Security-Tips-eBook.
nCircle is the leading provider of information risk and security performance management solutions to more than 6,500 businesses and government agencies worldwide. nCircle solutions enable enterprises of all sizes to (1) automate compliance and reduce risk, and (2) measure and compare the performance of their IT security program with their own goals and industry peers. nCircle solutions may be deployed on a customer’s premises, as a cloud-based service, or in combination, for maximum flexibility and value.
nCircle has won numerous awards for growth, innovation, customer satisfaction and technology leadership and has been ranked among the top 100 best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area. nCircle is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with regional offices throughout the United States and in London and Toronto. To learn how you can more effectively protect your company visit us at http://www.ncircle.com.
nCircle is a registered trademark of nCircle Network Security, Inc. All other registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.