FAIRFAX, Va.--(Accelera Solutions, an IT solutions provider specializing in virtualization solutions, today announced the opening of its new office in Charleston, South Carolina. The company will occupy over 7700 sq. ft. in what it calls the Accelera/SPAWAR Integration Center to support its expanding role in delivering virtualization solutions to the Military Healthcare System (MHS) community.)--
“Over the past five years, we’ve been working hand-in-hand with our government clients to enable them to operate and communicate more efficiently through our virtualization solutions”
The new office, located at 4969 Centre Point Drive, Suite 103 in North Charleston, S.C., will:
- Accommodate Accelera’s recent 300 percent increase in on-site engineering staff
- Support Accelera’s projected growth in the military health IT market in 2013
- Increase collaboration and information sharing to support the integration and improvement of electronic health records (EHRs)
- Facilitate the introduction and accelerate the adoption of new virtualization technologies to MHS and the SPAWAR community
“Over the past five years, we’ve been working hand-in-hand with our government clients to enable them to operate and communicate more efficiently through our virtualization solutions,” said Joe Brown, president of Accelera Solutions. “Our new office allows us to play an even greater role in military healthcare and we are excited for our continued involvement with SPAWAR.”
To inaugurate the new location, Accelera Solutions will host an open house for its customers and industry partners on November 1, 2012 from 3 to 5 p.m. EDT. The company will maintain its headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia.
- #IT solutions provider @AcceleraInc is opening a new office in Charleston, SC to support #military #healthcare accelerasolutions.com
- .@AcceleraInc opens Charleston, SC office to align w/ #defense customer base & support military #healthIT accelerasolutions.com
About Accelera Solutions
Accelera Solutions is a virtualization solutions provider focused on desktop, application and server virtualization. Accelera provides consultative support from the desktop to the datacenter by offering a virtual computing infrastructure that simplifies IT systems into a centralized, easily managed environment. The company addresses customers’ specific business challenges by leveraging technologies from Microsoft, Citrix and VMware. Accelera’s solutions minimize risk, drive cost savings, improve security and maximize efficiency for greener computing for more than 200 federal, state and municipal government clients and over 1000 commercial entities in the healthcare, non-profit and financial markets. Virtualization is in our DNA. Learn more about Accelera Solutions, an 8(a) company, at www.accelerasolutions.com/.