WASHINGTON--(KXEN, the leading provider of predictive analytics for business users, won the Teradata EPIC Award for ‘Independent Software Vendor (ISV) – Best Business Solution’ at the 2012 Teradata Epic Awards in Washington, DC. Now, in its fifth year, the awards acknowledge Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) who have made outstanding contributions to Teradata and its customers, and who have demonstrated a proven commitment to driving business success through Teradata platforms.)--
“The Teradata EPIC Awards recognize Teradata partners for their extraordinary innovation in use of data analytics to create competitive advantage. KXEN’s tight integration with Teradata using powerful in-database techniques is allowing our customers to gain rapid insight and unparalleled business results.”
The ISV Best Business Solution award recognizes an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partner who has developed and implemented a solution that uses Teradata technology to deliver unique business value to customers. The solution must be in production, must be repeatable and must deliver measurable return on investment for the customer.
KXEN won the award for its success at Mobilink, Pakistan’s oldest and largest mobile carrier, who boasts nearly 35 million subscribers. Mobilink’s deployment of KXEN’s InfiniteInsight® and Teradata has led to an eight-fold increase in the uptake of customer retention offers and a 380% increase in campaign response rates. The joint solution analyzes big data sources which include more than 4.3 billion phone calls, SMS texts and MMS messages (“rows”) as well as 1,250 customer attributes (“columns”) and comprise hundreds of terabytes of data stored in Mobilink’s Teradata data warehouse.
Comments on the News:
- Darryl McDonald, Teradata’s Executive Vice President, Applications, Business Development and Chief Marketing Officer: “The Teradata EPIC Awards recognize Teradata partners for their extraordinary innovation in use of data analytics to create competitive advantage. KXEN’s tight integration with Teradata using powerful in-database techniques is allowing our customers to gain rapid insight and unparalleled business results.”
- John Ball, KXEN’s Chief Executive Officer: “We are excited to be recognized by Teradata for our success in the predictive analytics market. We believe that many organizations are challenged by resource and technology constraints which limit their ability to garner insight from the vast quantities of data they collect about their customers. Teradata technologies combined with KXEN’s automated modeling and in-database capabilities help our joint customers accelerate insight with top-quality business solutions powered by best-in-class predictive analytics.”
For more information on KXEN and InfiniteInsight®, please visit:
- Website: http://www.kxen.com
- Blog: http://www.kxen.com/blog
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/infiniteinsight
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kxen
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/kxen
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/kxen
Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world’s leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible and achieve competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details.
KXEN is revolutionizing the way companies use predictive analytics to make better decisions on petabytes of big data. Based on patented innovations, the company's flagship product, InfiniteInsight® and its pure cloud-based platform, Cloud Prediction™, deliver orders of magnitude improvements in speed and agility to optimize every step in the customer lifecycle – including acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, retention and next best activity. Proven with over 500 deployments at companies such as AAA, Allegro, Bank of America, Barclays, Belgacom, CBS Interactive, ING Direct, Lowe’s, Meredith Corporation, Mobilink, Overstock.com, PT XL Axiata, RealNetworks, Rhapsody, Rockwell, Rogers, Sears, Shutterfly, Stage Stores, U.S. Cellular and Vodafone, KXEN solutions deliver predictive power and infinite insight. KXEN is headquartered in San Francisco, California with field offices in the U.S., Paris and London.