SPRINGFIELD, Ill.--()--Bunn-O-Matic Corporation (BUNN®), the leader in beverage equipment and gourmet coffee and tea brewing for over 50 years, introduces My Café®, a new multi-use single cup machine that offers coffee and tea drinkers a fast yet high quality brewing experience at home. My Café elevates today’s popular single serve brewing method by essentially operating as four machines in one and producing café quality beverages with K-Cups®, ground coffee or loose leaf tea, coffee and tea soft pods, tea bags, and hot water on demand. My Café offers consumers more choices than other single serve systems on the market today and is expected to be a very popular holiday gift this year.
“Consumers like using K-Cups, and My Café from BUNN incorporates the K-Cup single serve platform while delivering great taste from a high quality brewer”
“The new My Café from BUNN is unique in the single serve category, since it is not tied to any particular coffee type or brand,” said Aimee Markelz Tracy, Senior Vice President, BUNN. “My Café allows people to choose what they want to brew and then delivers the best tasting result in the cup. My Café is a fast, reliable, compact machine that is backed by a category leading 2-year warranty. The ability to brew your favorite coffee or tea, regardless of brand, and dispense hot water instantly for hot chocolate, oatmeal and more, makes My Café a very versatile beverage machine for home,” she continued.
- My Café is 4 machines in one! It works with K-Cups, ground coffee, soft coffee and tea pods plus tea bags.
- Brings ultimate flexibility, by allowing people to choose what they want to brew for a great single cup of coffee or tea every day.
- Instant hot water source for hot chocolate, oatmeal, recipes and more.
- Always ready to brew coffee or tea in less than a minute, as water is kept at ideal brewing temperature in the internal hot water tank.
- Unique Pulse Brew feature pulls more flavor from coffee grounds or tea leaves.
- Brews coffee to SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) Golden Cup industry standards.
- Ground coffee drawer features a metal filter screen and holds up to 20 grams of coffee, making it capable of delivering full bodied coffee taste.
- Brews 4 to 14 ounces at a time.
- Reheats immediately for consecutive back-to-back brews.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty is double the coverage of other machines.
- Available in November 2012 at Lowe’s, online retailers and at BunnAtHome.com.
"Consumers like using K-Cups, and My Café from BUNN incorporates the K-Cup single serve platform while delivering great taste from a high quality brewer,” added Markelz Tracy. “BUNN is the #1 manufacturer of commercial brewing equipment, and we have leveraged our investments in technology to develop My Cafe for a more enjoyable single cup coffee and tea experience at home."
Bunn-O-Matic Corporation (BUNN®) is a pioneer in the beverage equipment industry. BUNN® was founded in 1957 and built on innovations including the first flat-bottom paper coffee filter for commercial use and the first pour-over coffee brewer. Today, BUNN® continues to develop innovative commercial beverage equipment and home coffee brewers from its global headquarters in Springfield, Illinois and provides comprehensive service to customers throughout the world. For more information, visit www.bunn.com, find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/BUNN and Twitter at http://twitter.com/BUNN.
*K-Cups is a registered mark of Keurig, Incorporated. BUNN is not affiliated with Keurig, Incorporated.