ATLANTA--()--Building on the show’s national online popularity and Atlanta radio audience, the “Commercial Real Estate Show” is now airing nationally on the Wall Street Business Network’s 10 radio stations.
“I’ve been delighted at the impact the show has had in just two years, and I’m extremely excited about the opportunity to continue to extend its reach”
Host Michael Bull, president of Bull Realty, launched the one-hour weekly program in October 2010 on WAFS Biz 1190 AM in Atlanta.
The show examines national commercial real estate and business issues and features high-caliber guests from around the country, including well-known analysts, accountants, brokers, lenders, developers, attorneys and architects.
The show is now broadcast in the following markets (all times are local):
• Dallas-Fort Worth on KVCE 1160 AM, Saturday, 4 to 5 p.m.
• Honolulu on KGU 760 AM, Saturday, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Houston on KTEK 1110 AM, Friday, 10 to 11 a.m.
• Miami on WZAB 880 AM, Friday, 5 to 6 p.m.
• Minneapolis-St. Paul on KYCR 1570 AM, Saturday, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Orlando, Fla., on WBZW 1520 AM, Saturday, 12 to 1 p.m.
• Sacramento, Calif., on KSAC-FM 105.5, Saturday, 9 to 10 a.m.
• San Francisco on KDOW 1220 AM, Sunday, 2 to 3 p.m.
• Seattle on KKOL 1300 AM, Saturday, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Atlanta on WAFS 1190 AM, Saturday, 10 to 11 a.m.
The show’s podcasts are also available on iTunes and www.CREShow.com.
“I’ve been delighted at the impact the show has had in just two years, and I’m extremely excited about the opportunity to continue to extend its reach,” Bull said. “We can tell by the location of podcast downloads that the content is relevant to audiences across the globe. As we continue to add stations, the show’s comprehensive analysis and enlightening conversations will reach a much larger audience.”
About the “Commercial Real Estate Show”:
The “Commercial Real Estate Show” is a talk radio show about business and commercial real estate-related topics in the U.S. New shows are broadcast weekly, currently on 10 radio stations across the nation and available on iTunes and the show website, www.CREshow.com.