DURHAM, N.C.--(Bronto Software announced today that it posted a strong fourth quarter, concluding a year in which the company extended its position as the leading marketing platform for commerce. Bronto added to its healthy roster of retail and commerce-focused customers in 2012 with a number of new Internet Retailer Top 1000 clients, increased full-time staff by 33 over 2011 and had strong revenue growth over the prior year. The company also strengthened partnerships with key e-commerce platform providers including Magento, Demandware and MarketLive.)--
“We’re thrilled at our growth in terms of e-commerce partnerships, new customers, employees and a new international office”
“We’re thrilled at our growth in terms of e-commerce partnerships, new customers, employees and a new international office,” said Joe Colopy, Bronto’s CEO. “Being named the leading self-service email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000 is an honor for us. We expect a great 2013 as we continue developing the Bronto Marketing Platform to power revenue growth for our customers.”
With a marketing automation platform built for commerce, Bronto attracted numerous high-profile clients in 2012, including JustFab, Clark’s, CafePress, Geeks.com, Jawbone, Swarovski, and Polk Audio. The volume of email sent through Bronto increased by 30 percent from 2011. Additionally, the Bronto team grew to 152 employees, further strengthening Account Management, Client Services and Product Engineering. The company opened an office in London in March of 2012.
Bronto also received many awards and designations in 2012, and the company hosted several high-profile events. Highlights for Bronto include:
- Recognized as the leading self-service email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000.
- Ranked one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation in the Inc. 5000 (fourth consecutive year) and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awards.
- The Bronto Marketing Platform was a finalist for the second year in a row for the CODiE Award for Best Marketing Software.
- For the third consecutive year, Bronto was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Triangle Business Journal.
- Bronto launched and hosted the three-city “Revenue Revolution Tour” in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles to help retail marketers prepare for the holiday shopping season.
- The company participated in key U.S. and U.K. e-commerce conferences, including Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE), Shop.org’s Annual Summit, eTail West, Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) and eCommerce Expo.
- Bronto held its third annual Bronto Summit, a user conference bringing together the industry’s leading commerce marketers and thought leaders.
- Bronto partnered with eight local non-profits, and employees donated over 1,020 hours to community service in 2012. More than 90 percent of Bronto employees donated volunteer time during the year.
About Bronto Software
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. The platform is used by over 1000 organizations worldwide, including Party City, Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite and Gander Mountain. Bronto is listed as the leading self-service email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000. Bronto is headquartered in Durham, NC with an office in London, UK. For more information, visit bronto.com.