PORTLAND, Ore.--(Better Living Home, Garden & Lifestyle Show returns to the Portland Expo Center Friday, March 22 through Sunday, March 24, 2013. This free, three-day festival is designed to encourage attendees to become more sustainable consumers. The show features more than 250 exhibiting companies, showing off the best in high-performance, eco-friendly products and services for every aspect of living a better life.)--The sixth annual
The 2013 Better Living Show welcomes presenter, Marianne Cusato, who is ranked the fourth most influential person in the home building industry by Builder Magazine. Cusato’s work focuses on the needs of homeowners today by balancing affordability and durability with the desire to love where we live. Cusato is also an author who is well known for her work on the Katrina Cottages.
The 2013 Better Living Show is packed with information, exhibits and entertainment for the entire family, including exhibitors and speakers in the home, garden, food, beverage, fashion, renewable energy, conservation, and healthcare industries. Some of the show features include:
- Radio Disney Team Green – Radio Disney is launching the national Team Green initiative at the Better Living Show this year! This interactive fun zone will help kids make the connection between their actions and the environment. Families will learn how to take action and help sustain the earth's natural resources and its wild creatures.
- NW Natural Blue Home – Displaying the best in energy saving materials and appliances for new or remodeled homes, The Blue Home is a one-stop-shop for the latest in green home technology and comfort.
- Wellness Pavilion – The Wellness Pavilion, sponsored by Natural Awakenings Magazine and The Portland Clinic, will be filled with experts dedicated to helping people uplift their lives through health.
- Vegan Village – In Vegan Village you will find a collection of top exhibitors offering the best in vegan services, products and packaged food. All in a friendly and inviting atmosphere where you can explore the benefits of living a vegan lifestyle.
- Energy Trust Good Energy Pavilion – Explore all things solar and the latest renewable energy solutions right here! Chat with an Energy Trust of Oregon expert for advice on making your home an energy-saving superstar.
Please visit www.betterlivingshow.org for more information.
About Better Living Show
Free to the public, the Better Living Show, the Northwest’s largest sustainable lifestyle show, takes place Friday, March 22 from noon – 8 p.m.; Saturday, March 23 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.; and Sunday, March 24 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Portland Expo Center. Official show sponsors include Energy Trust of Oregon, NW Natural, Portland General Electric, Schnitzer Steel, Oregon State University, The Portland Clinic, Natural Awakenings Magazine, Frontier Food Coop, Amour Vert, Drive Oregon and The Portland Tribune.
Photos available upon request.