ST. LOUIS--()--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2013 BICSI Winter Conference in Tampa, FL from January 20 through January 24 at the Tampa Convention Center.
“This interaction allows us to deliver products which help our business partners succeed in the marketplace and increase their bottom line.”
Belden booth #627, will showcase flexible solutions that drive customer profitability and will feature the following:
New high-performance low-loss pre-terminated fiber solutions
- Offers design flexibility for consultants as they can now specify pre-term for the most demanding architecture designs, including a main cross-connect at the maximum reach for 10/40/100G applications
New Traceable Bonded-Pair patch cords
- Saves time and money for contractors by providing fast and easy maintenance with quick resolution of erroneous network connections and facilitates moves, adds and changes
New server cabinet highlighting Belden solutions for data centers
- Avoid costly pitfalls related to security, cooling, density and power
New Data Center Solutions Tool interactive touch-screen display
- Allows visitors to virtually view Belden solutions to the six pain points in the data center
New FX Ultra HD fixed shelves within the Belden pre-term solutions
- Pre-term provides benefits for both contractors and consultants as they offer a shortened installation and test time, with fewer parts to design, specify and order
“As a premier solutions provider, we find it important to meet with contractors and designers to showcase our technological leadership and collaboratively develop ideas for future solutions,” states Stephane Bourgeois, director of product line management. “This interaction allows us to deliver products which help our business partners succeed in the marketplace and increase their bottom line.”
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells connectivity solutions for markets including industrial, enterprise, and broadcast. It has approximately 6,800 employees, and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com.
Belden, FiberExpress, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.