DANBURY, Conn.--(http://www.bmrgadvisor.com) (GAP) is pleased to announce it has secured many of its key sponsorships for 2013. These include:)--BMRG Group Advisory Program (
“We are overwhelmed by the reaction from all of these companies and their commitment to helping the BMRG GAP program succeed”
- Diamond: Insperity (http://www.insperity.com)
- Platinum: Avalara (http://www.avalara.com) and Cloud9 Real Time (http://www.cloud9realtime.com)
- Gold: Bill.com (http://www.bill.com) and Xero (http://www.xero.com)
- Silver: Canon (https://www.scanningsuccess.com), Demandforce (http://www.demandforce.com), Office Tools Professional (http://www.officetoolspro.com) and SpringAhead (http://www.springahead.com)
- Bronze: SmartVault (http://www.smartvault.com)
“We are overwhelmed by the reaction from all of these companies and their commitment to helping the BMRG GAP program succeed,” says Jennifer Katrulya, CPA.CITP, CGMA, president and CEO of BMRG. “Each company brings unique education, information and benefits to our live programs and our new online program. When we secure the rest of our sponsorships, all of these companies can be seen as a complete suite of accounting and financial services designed to help members grow their firms.”
BMRG continues to secure its Silver and Bronze Sponsors, and will announce additional sponsorships when they are final. Key benefits to GAP members in 2013 program include a new, intensive two-day members-only retreat that will be conveniently held on the two days following Joe Woodard’s Scaling New Heights, as well as a four-tier program structure, new program content and quarterly Financial Fitness Peer Group meetings.
About the BMRG Group Advisory Program (http://www.bmrgadvisor.com)
Founded by Jennifer Katrulya, CPA, the BMRG Group Advisory Program provides collaborative education and advisory services for growing CPA and technology consulting firms. Through counsel, communications and group interaction, BMRG's GAP provides members with one-stop access to the expertise and resources needed to avoid reinventing the wheel. BMRG (http://www.bmrg.net) is a full-service firm providing outsourced accounting and advisory services to growing small and mid-sized companies across the United States and internationally.