BOSTON--(Eze Castle Integration, a leading provider of strategic IT solutions and private cloud services to hedge funds, today announced the availability of Eze App Cloud, a private cloud application delivery platform developed exclusively for application providers. Built on the company’s Eze Private Cloud, the hedge fund industry’s most broadly deployed and used private cloud, Eze App Cloud enables application providers to combine their software with a premier cloud infrastructure to give clients a complete, cost-effective package that speeds time to value.)--
“Eze App Cloud makes that process easier for application vendors by delivering both the infrastructure and the expert team to support their efforts. By teaming with Eze Castle Integration, application vendors can ensure they are providing clients the most reliable, secure and resilient cloud solution available today.”
There are already more than 60 applications delivered via the Eze Private Cloud, which features 24/7 system and security monitoring and professional management; N+1 infrastructure redundancy to ensure maximum uptime; and rapid scalability with virtually unlimited computing resources. All of these features are wrapped into Eze App Cloud, along with the company’s unmatched experience in hosting complex financial applications. With this functionality, application providers can:
- Capitalize on the market’s growing preference for application delivery via a hosted cloud platform;
- Simplify application deployment and management – Eze Castle ensures the cloud infrastructure is running at peak performance 24/7;
- Utilize Eze Castle’s Private Network, which serves as the communications gateway to more than 400 buy-side firms and offers direct connectivity to key trading counterparties; and
- Eliminate international deployment barriers with the hedge fund industry’s only global cloud application delivery platform.
“As investment firms continue to look for ways to transfer technology costs from capital expenditures to operating expenses, they are turning to application providers for scalable, enterprise-grade systems users can access via the cloud,” said Mark Coriaty, director of strategic services, Eze Castle Integration. “Eze App Cloud makes that process easier for application vendors by delivering both the infrastructure and the expert team to support their efforts. By teaming with Eze Castle Integration, application vendors can ensure they are providing clients the most reliable, secure and resilient cloud solution available today.”
Eze Castle was ranked the #1 cloud computing provider in the Hedge Funds Review Service Provider Rankings (2012) and HFMWeek named Eze Castle the ‘Best Cloud Computing Provider’ in its US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2012.
- Hedge Fund Cloud Forum: http://www.eci.com/cloudforum/
- 2012 Cloud Adoption Trends Report: http://www.eci.com/knowledge-center/cloud-adoption-survey-results.html
- Hedge Fund IT Blog: http://www.eci.com/blog/
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of IT solutions and private cloud services to more than 600 alternative investment firms worldwide, including more than 80 firms with $1 billion or more in assets under management. The company’s products and services include Private Cloud Services, Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT Support, Project & Technology Management, Professional Services, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, Colocation and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.