NEW LONDON, N.C.--()--Fiberon®, a leading manufacturer of PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products, launches five new products at this week’s International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas. New products on display at the Fiberon booth, #C2626, are Fiberon Deck Lighting, Fiberon Classic™ Decking and Fascia, Fiberail® Railing and Horizon 6x6 Post Sleeves.
“A vital, constantly updated website and new apps are important for our contractor partners and their customers to access and understand the value and multitude of options Fiberon offers.”
Also unveiled this week are new website updates that include an easier-to-navigate homepage, a new image Gallery, and an enhanced deck design tool for designing virtual decks onto actual images of user homes.
New Fiberon products include:
- Fiberon Deck Lighting – The line includes post, post cap, accent and riser lights with a remote control dimmer. Available in white, black and bronze colors, Fiberon Deck Lighting is made of rust-free aluminum and powder coated for a long-lasting finish. Environmentally friendly, low-voltage, warm-colored LED technology is also used.
- Fiberon Classic Decking and Fascia in two new colors – Available in Timber and Granite, new Fiberon Classic decking features rich colors and a natural, wood-grain pattern. Like all Fiberon products, Fiberon Classic is built on proven composite performance to resist termites, splinters and decay, and is backed by a 20-year limited performance warranty.
- Fiberail Railing – Available in classic white and offering a sculpted top rail profile, Fiberail is a coextruded rail that consists of a premium composite substructure with a permanent PVC exterior. Fiberail is easy to install and backed by a 20-year performance warranty.
- Horizon 6x6 Post Sleeves – Also available in white, Fiberon’s beaded 6x6 Post Sleeve is a larger option allowing for angled railing cuts and designed specifically for 4x4 wood inserts. The 48-inch post sleeve is available as a kit, complete with adaptors, post cap and base molding.
In addition to its new products, Fiberon starts the year with new website enhancements, including:
- DIY Deck Connect Design Tool – This innovative tool enables consumers to take a photo of their home and then access Fiberon’s complete portfolio of products to design a virtual, realistic-looking deck. This tool is available on www.fiberondecking.com as well as on the websites of qualified dealers and Fiberpros. An added benefit is the development of a complete materials list once the design is finalized.
- New image gallery – Features lifestyle photography permitting viewers to visualize multiple deck-design possibilities, and educate themselves on the decking options available from Fiberon.
- A redesigned homepage – Allows visitors to view the company’s stylish, high-quality composite products, and efficiently find the information they need.
“Our new products round out the Fiberon line and demonstrate our commitment to delivering the most beautiful, highest-quality products on the market,” said Doug Mancosh, president of Fiberon. “A vital, constantly updated website and new apps are important for our contractor partners and their customers to access and understand the value and multitude of options Fiberon offers.”
Fiberon composite decking and railing products are sold to professional contractors through a national and international network of distributors and retail outlets. To learn more, visit www.fiberondecking.com or call 800-573-8841.
Fiberon is a leading manufacturer of PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products used in homes and light commercial construction across North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Through extensive product development and leading-edge manufacturing capabilities, Fiberon created the benchmark for innovative, alternative outdoor living products. Fiberon is proud to be a sponsoring member of the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA), whose mission is to provide a unified source for professional development and a voice for code development for the decking and railing industry in North America. Fiberon was founded in 1997 and is privately owned with operations in North Carolina and Idaho. For more information, visit www.fiberondecking.com and follow Fiberon on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.