MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(NCP engineering today announced that it has been named a finalist in Info Security Products Guide’s 2013 Global Excellence Awards. The information security research and advisory guide has once again honored the NCP Secure Enterprise Solution in the IPsec/SSL/VPN category for changing the status quo for others when it comes to remote access technology.)--
“It’s an honor to be recognized by Info Security Products Guide and continue our streak of awards”
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution is a centrally managed software solution that provides IT staff with total end-to-end security, unlimited scaling, complete policy freedom, and multiple VPN system setup and control. Its single point of administration for a company’s entire remote access system, including hybrid IPsec/SSL VPNs, personal firewalls, certificate management, provisioning and practical Network Access Control (NAC) functions, makes secure remote access simple.
- Comprised of the NCP Secure Enterprise Client, the NCP Secure Enterprise VPN Server and NCP Secure Enterprise Management, the NCP Secure Enterprise Solution was designed from the ground up specifically for companies with large, complex remote access environments. This 100% software solution is interoperable with all major network-layer security technologies, including VPN gateways and firewalls, thus helping to avert vendor-lock pitfalls.
- The recognition further demonstrates NCP engineering’s product leadership within the market. The company was also recently named a finalist in the 2013 SC Magazine Reader Trust Awards for its flexible yet powerful IPsec/SSL VPN solutions.
- Winners of Info Security Products Guide’s 2013 Global Excellence Awards will be honored at the official awards banquet dinner in San Francisco on February 27, 2013.
- “It’s an honor to be recognized by Info Security Products Guide and continue our streak of awards,” said Patrick Oliver Graf, general manager, Americas, NCP engineering. “This distinction is a testament to our holistic remote access VPN solution, which continues to meet the demands of today’s increasingly mobile workforce while fulfilling enterprises’ security and management requirements.”
- For more information about NCP engineering and its centrally managed enterprise VPN solution, visit www.ncp-e.com.
- Reach and follow NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
NCP engineering, Info Security Products Guide, 2013 Global Excellence Awards, NCP Secure Enterprise Solution, remote access, VPN, IPsec, SSL, NCP Secure Enterprise Client, NCP Secure Enterprise VPN Server, NCP Secure Enterprise Management
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.