NEW YORK--(Bermuda is offering special hotel deals, ticket discounts and an exciting event calendar. With flights less than two hours away from most East Coast gateway cities, students traveling to Bermuda between February 16th and March 22nd can maximize their time spent on the island paradise.)--For students wanting a spring break that’s filled with non-stop beauty, non-stop parties and non-stop fun,
Special Rates at Bermuda’s Official Spring Break Hotel
Partygoers and beach lovers can enjoy accommodations at Bermuda’s official spring break hotel, Coco Reef Resort, with rates beginning at only $80.00 per night, based on double occupancy. Strategically located only minutes from the capital city of Hamilton and situated on the edge of Bermuda’s best beach, Coco Reef will be the prime party spot for spring break crowds. For reservations and more information on Coco Reef, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (441) 236-5416.
Deals and Discounts with Bermuda’s Spring Break Pass
Students traveling to Bermuda for Spring Break 2013 can register for an exclusive Spring Break Pass, which grants free or discounted entry tickets, transportation and restaurant specials. The pass is redeemable for:
- Free entry and access to all Spring Break daytime and nightlife events
- Free bus and ferry transportation
- Free food at all Spring Break daytime events
- Special discounts at island attractions
- Special drink discounts
- Special restaurant discounts
For more information and pass registration, visit: http://www.gotobermuda.com/springbreak2013/
Parties and Event Schedule for Spring Break Season
Throughout Spring Break season, Bermuda will offer several recurring daytime and nightlife events for all visiting students. Events include beach parties and pool parties, boat cruises, beer-fests and more, all happening during the weeks of February 16-24, March 2-8, March 9-15 and March 16-22, 2013.
- Party on the Rock' Beach Party Feb 18 | Mar 4 | Mar 11 | Mar 18
- Spring Break Boat Cruise Feb 19 | Mar 5 | Mar 12 | Mar 19
- 'Party Bus' Island Tour Feb 20 | Mar 6 | Mar 13 | Mar 20
- 'Wet n Wild' Pool Party Feb 21 | Mar 7 | Mar 14 | Mar 21
- WKD Night' at the Cellar - Feb 17 | Mar 3 | Mar 10 | Mar 17
- 'Dark n Stormy' Night at Cairo - Feb 18 | Mar 4 | Mar 11 | Mar 18
- 'Beer Fest' at Docksiders - Feb 19 | Mar 5 | Mar 12 | Mar 19
- 'Glow Party' at Cosmopolitan - Feb 20 | Mar 6 | Mar 13 | Mar 20
- Pajama Pub Crawl - Feb 21 | Mar 7 | Mar 14 | Mar 21
To download the official Bermuda Spring Break 2013 flyer, click here.
Just under two hours from East Coast gateway cities, Bermuda stretches for 21 miles along turquoise waters and is surrounded by a 200-square-mile coral reef plateau. The destination’s accommodations range from luxury resorts to intimate guest cottages and family-run inns, all incorporating the sophistication and hospitality unique to the Bermuda experience. The island includes more than 150 restaurants to fit any traveler’s budget, from simple and inexpensive to elegant and special dining. Bermuda’s diverse activities offer an array of vacation options all year round, including more wreck dives and more golf per square mile than anywhere else in the world, renowned deep sea fishing, luxurious spas and smooth pink beaches.
Get up-to-date information from Bermuda on Twitter @GoToBermuda or Facebook www.facebook.com/BermudaTourism. Media can also follow on Twitter @LouHammondPR or find us on Facebook.