SAN MATEO, Calif.--(SugarSync, a premium Cloud service that lets you access, sync and share all of your files and folders across all your computers and mobile devices, today announced a new pricing and capacity structure for its business accounts. The new SugarSync for Business plan includes a flat price of $550-per-year (or $55-per-month), which includes three users and unlimited storage.)--
“Businesses of all sizes use SugarSync to accelerate productivity and collaboration”
In addition to uncapped scaling of Cloud storage capacity to meet a business’ growth and demand, companies can add an unlimited number of users at any time for $125 per additional seat, and with just a few clicks.
“Businesses of all sizes use SugarSync to accelerate productivity and collaboration,” said Laura Yecies, CEO of SugarSync. “We have witnessed the ultimate example of consumerization of IT over the past year, including tremendous adoption of our service by businesses that are storing more and more data in the Cloud each day. We want to allow companies of all sizes and their teams to have the capacity they need at an affordable price, without having to worry about quotas or storage.”
SugarSync enables its tens of thousands of business customers to easily access, sync and share business-critical folders and files from any device on any platform, even the desktop — without forcing users and groups to work out of a single folder like other solutions do.
SugarSync’s business plan features include:
- Unlimited Storage - Scalability of capacity to meet the demands of businesses of all sizes.
- Unlimited Users - New support for unlimited seats to meet the needs of large organizations.
- Flexible Sync - Sync any file or folder across any device. Just select something to sync and forget about it; it works automatically in the background.
- Collaboration - Send files of ANY size from any of your devices, to anyone. Choose read-only or add/edit permissions for everything you share.
- Trusted and Secure - File transfers use TLS (SSL 3.3) encryption. Data is stored in multiple carrier-grade (SAS 70, Type II) data centers using 128-bit AES encryption.
- Mobile Access - No extra charge for unlimited devices. Access your files using any Web browser or SugarSync mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Mobile (with Windows Phone coming soon).
- Admin Dashboard - Add seats at any time, monitor user activity, assign storage limits per account, and more.
- Disaster Recovery - Backup, restore and sync your data after a hard drive crash. Multiple stored versions of every file. Full automated backup.
- Free Live Support - Real, helpful humans. You can chat, email or use our toll-free phone support.
- Easy Billing - Consolidate all those accounts. Single-point billing allows you to manage your billing online.
- Outlook Plugin - Save email storage by sending links to files directly from Outlook instead of bulky attachments.
For those who would like to test drive the business service, SugarSync offers companies a free 30-day trial.
“SugarSync makes it seamless for our 130-plus users to all stay in sync, and to share and access data across groups and the entire company,” said Ryan Smith, Helpdesk Manager for RichRelevance, a provider of dynamic personalization for the world’s largest retailers. “It’s a very powerful, flexible and secure Cloud service that greatly enhances the way we do business.”
SugarSync recently unveiled its 2.0 version of the product, including new features that make it easier than ever for groups to share and find files. This includes drag-and-drop sharing; link sharing of large folders; a “SugarSync Drive” capability that allows users to see their entire SugarSync Cloud right in their file systems, and an enhanced search functionality to quickly search all folders and data on all computers and devices, as well as the ability to search content that other team members have shared.
Given the growth of its business offerings, the company is also hiring for its business sales and support teams.
With SugarSync you can backup, sync and share all of your important business and personal documents—be it files, photos, music or movies so that you can access them from your laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or any other device. SugarSync puts all your stuff at your fingertips from any other computer or mobile device, enabling you to do more while on the go.
Launched in 2008 and based in San Mateo, CA, SugarSync currently has millions of users worldwide in over 120 countries. Brands such as Samsung, Lenovo, Fujitsu, SanDisk, France Telecom-Orange, Korea Telecom, SoftBank and more have selected SugarSync as a partner to bring Cloud services to their customers. For more information, please visit www.SugarSync.com, follow us on Twitter @sugarsync (http://twitter.com/SugarSync) or on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SugarSync.