ATLANTA--()--BuildingReports, the trusted leader in web-based inspection reporting, is pleased to announce the release of SuppressionScan Version 3.0. The new version of SuppressionScan is the most extensive application upgrade BuildingReports has undertaken to date and is available network-wide to all SuppressionScan users.
“We appreciate the assistance of our beta testers and the feedback and recommendations of all our SuppressionScan users.”
“This has been the largest and most difficult application upgrade in BuildingReports history,” explained Jason Kronz, President and Chief Technology Officer of BuildingReports. “We appreciate the assistance of our beta testers and the feedback and recommendations of all our SuppressionScan users.”
The successful upgrade of SuppressionScan 3.0 includes improvements to existing devices, additional new devices and several new features designed directly from member feedback.
SuppressionScan 3.0 improvements include:
- Foam Systems can be documented in full with new device types for Foam Tank, Foam Proportioner and Foam Distribution Device
- Addition of Cartridge and Cylinder device types
- Additional devices have been added for Kitchen System inspections, including the ability to list equipment layout, left to right
- Major improvements to the existing Agent Tank device with more information carried over from prior inspections
- Addition of System Type "Early Warning Detection"
- Increased Manufacturer List
- Damper device type has been added
- Addition of Maintenance Bypass Switch with the ability to record the outputs bypassed
- Sequence of Operations can now be entered onto the PDA and appears in its own section of the report
- Addition of "Signature Capture" for the Technician/Inspector and the Building Owner Representative
BuildingReports’ compliance reporting and mobile bar code technology ensures accurate and comprehensive inspections that are fully documented in compliance with regulatory standards. Inspection results are retrievable from a secure online database 24/7 from any location for flexible property management. BuildingReports delivers statistical analysis and device specific reports with more detail than any other system. Our Third Party Verification process ensures verifiable trusted inspection results. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.buildingreports.com.