SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(Moxie Software, Inc., the leading provider of customer-centric enterprise social software, today reported it reached profitability in 2012. The company’s strong momentum is a result of the addition of 50 customers, including leading organizations in the financial services, retail, high-tech and healthcare industries. In addition, existing brands such as Dell and EMC Corporation expanded their usage of Moxie’s products by 70 percent.)--
“In 2012, Moxie saw a great market adoption of its products and, as predicted, achieved profitability”
Comments about the news and the state of the industry:
“In 2012, Moxie saw a great market adoption of its products and, as predicted, achieved profitability,” said Tom Kelly, president and CEO of Moxie Software™. “For 2013, we are anticipating a significant growth driven by key product innovations, including Moxie’s Social Knowledgebase and Engage+, the first social chat app for customer sales and service that integrates with Facebook’s API. Customers are embracing Moxie’s products in a big way as our technology is transforming how enterprises engage with their customers.”
In the November 2012 report “Predicts 2013: Social and Collaboration Go Deeper and Wider,” recently published by Gartner, research director Nikos Drakos says that “there is increasing interest for using social technologies within organizations to connect people more effectively, to capture and reuse valuable informal knowledge, and to deliver relevant information more intelligently where it is needed through social filtering.”
Moxie’s FY2012 Highlights include:
- Added 50 new customer logos and expanded Moxie’s footprint with 70% of the existing client base.
- Grew revenue by 30 percent year over year.
- Increased margins by 16 points year over year.
Moxie Software’s customer growth has occurred across a wide range of industries, including, financial services, retail, and high-tech. Some recently acquired customers include 3M, Environment Agency, Infusionsoft, Inc., Lebara Ltd., and The Royal British Legion, among others.
- Spaces Connect: a comprehensive framework that effectively integrates 3rd-party systems, including CRM, ERP, Content Management, HR and others.
- Microsoft Partnership and Product Integration: Moxie Software and Microsoft partnered to offer Spaces by Moxie™ within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, providing a comprehensive market offering for customer service and sales.
- Social Knowledgebase™: enables the enterprise to generate, authenticate and distribute actionable knowledge by tapping into its experts via social technology. It connects expert knowledge with structured processes within an enterprise.
- Engage+: the industry first social chat that integrates with Facebook’s API. It makes available Facebook profile data to marketers, allowing for personalized offers. Fans can engage directly with an agent via chat on a brand’s Facebook page.
- Lionbridge and VirtuOz Partnerships: added real-time translation capabilities to Moxie Software’s Chat Spaces™, Community Spaces and Knowledge Spaces™ products. Also extended the functionality of Moxie’s Chat Spaces with intelligent virtual agents (IVAs).
- Moxie Software has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” Quadrant for CRM Web Customer Service Applications.
- The emergence of “Big Knowledge” versus “Big Data” – companies seek to create actionable knowledge out of large amounts of data that are being generated.
- Moxie Software is uniquely positioned to transform the way enterprises engage with their customers by bringing enterprises closer to their customers through Social Knowledge.
- Moxie Software will continue to drive profitability by bringing new product innovations to the market.
- Moxie Software anticipates continued increases in sales and revenue growth.
About Moxie Software, Inc.
Moxie Software provides the only customer-centric enterprise social software suite that enables companies and organizations to effectively connect employees, customers and partners to engage in business, share knowledge and collaborate. Spaces by Moxie is a comprehensive solution that powers more than three billion social interactions per year for leading organizations in consumer services, financial, healthcare, high-tech and media and entertainment. Moxie Software’s customers are able to innovate faster, improve operational efficiencies and provide superior customer experiences. To learn more about Moxie Software, visit www.moxiesoft.com and follow the company on Twitter @moxiesoft and on facebook.com/moxiesoftware.
Moxie Software, Spaces by Moxie, Chat Spaces, Knowledge Spaces and Social Knowledgebase are trademarks of Moxie Software, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.