CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(Premier healthcare alliance today announced new agreements for medical and surgical products distribution have been awarded to the following companies:)--The
- American Medical Depot, a minority owned business, of Opa Locka, Fla.;
- Apollo Safety Inc. of Fall River, Mass.;
- Buffalo Hospital Supply Corp. Inc., a small business enterprise, of Buffalo, N.Y.;
- Cardinal Health Inc. of Dublin, Ohio;
- Claflin Company., a small business enterprise, of Warwick, R.I.;
- Customed USA LLC, a minority owned business, of Orlando, Fla.;
- DeKroyft-Metz & Co. Inc., a small business enterprise, of Peoria, Il.;
- EKLA Corporation, a minority owned business, of Naperville, Il.;
- Henry Schein Inc. of Melville, N.Y.;
- Kreisers Inc., a small business enterprise, of Sioux Falls, S.D.;
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc. (MMS) Surgical Division of Richmond, Va.;
- Medical Specialties Distributors LLC. (MSD) of Stoughton, Mass;
- Medline Industries Inc. of Mundelein, Ill.;
- Midland Medical Supply, a small business enterprise, of Lincoln, Neb.;
- Midwest Medical Supply Company LLC, a small business enterprise, of Earth City, Mo.;
- National Distribution & Contracting Inc. of Nashville, Tenn.;
- Owens & Minor Distribution Inc. of Mechanicsville, Va.;
- Professional Hospital Supply Inc., a women owned business, of Temecula, Calif.;
- PSS World Medical Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- Seneca Medical Inc. of Tiffin, Ohio.
Effective January 1, 2013, the agreements are available to members of Premier.
About the Premier healthcare alliance, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
Premier is a performance improvement alliance of more than 2,700 U.S. hospitals and 90,000 other sites using the power of collaboration and technology to lead the transformation to coordinated, high-quality, cost-effective care. Owned by hospitals, health systems and other providers, Premier operates a leading healthcare purchasing network with more than $4 billion in annual savings. Premier also maintains the nation's largest clinical, financial and outcomes database with information on 1 in 4 patient discharges. A world leader in delivering measurable improvements in care, Premier works with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier also has an office in Washington. https://www.premierinc.com. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.