BURLINGTON, Mass.--(Ziptr announces Ziptr v2.2, making it easier than ever for businesses, independent professionals and individuals to safeguard their privacy, safely communicate online and securely share, store and synchronize confidential files.)--Today
“Ziptr automates the security for our employees and gives our clients a solution that adds value to their personal and professional lives. It is a real win-win.”
Ziptr prioritizes product enhancements and new feature requests based on feedback from existing customers and users. Consistently, business professionals are looking to make secure file exchange easier on their clients.
"We've been thrilled at our clients' feedback; no more complaints or access roadblocks,” comments Thomas R. Pratt, CPA, J.D., Principal with Burkhart Pizzanelli, Certified Public Accountants. “Ziptr automates the security for our employees and gives our clients a solution that adds value to their personal and professional lives. It is a real win-win."
Instead of having a business give clients a unique URL, username and password for the purpose of getting files from that single business, Ziptr users can securely communicate and exchange files with anyone they choose. Ziptr also provides a way for people to safely receive and store their confidential files for future access or to share with others. Content doesn’t disappear after an arbitrary time period or after a password reset.
While much of Ziptr’s user base is made up of professionals in the privacy-conscious accounting industry, Ziptr Founder and CEO Firdaus Bhathena points out, “Everyone has a need to store and share confidential files. When you do your taxes, refinance your home or discuss medical needs of a family member, you deserve a way to do so safely and privately.”
Ziptr offers products for personal use (no-cost) and professionals. For pricing and details, visit: www.ziptr.com/products.
To learn more and for a live demonstration, Ziptr is hosting a webcast, “What’s New in v2.2” on March 6th at 12 noon Eastern. Register here.
New Ziptr v2.2 features include:
- One-Step Send: Users can send a secure message to any email address; Ziptr automates the invite process, only delivering the secure communication after the recipient has accepted.
- Single Page Sign Up: First time message recipients create their account on a single web page and can then choose to login on the web or download the Windows or Mac desktop application.
Web Access: Optimized for mobile access to use on smartphones
(Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, etc) and tablets (Apple
iPad, Microsoft Surface, Amazon Kindle, etc) Ziptr
Web allows users to safely communicate and share files, without
downloading any software. New web features include:
- View and send files stored securely in File Vault
- Browse and grow trusted contact list
- Add participants to an existing secure conversation
- Edit notification preferences and security questions
Ziptr Biz: For businesses looking to comply with data privacy
laws and communicate safely with clients, Ziptr Biz now offers more
features to bring innovation into the workplace:
- Password Policy Enforcement: maintain corporate standards for password complexity for Ziptr Biz user accounts.
- Circular 230 Statements: define company-wide Circular 230 statements, attaching a single statement to the bottom of Ziptr Biz users’ conversations.
- Outlook Plugin: keeps users from violating data privacy laws and accidentally sending confidential information via email. Helps prevent frustration by giving users control to still send via email if content is confirmed as benign.
Ziptr is the easiest way to safely communicate online. Whether an individual, professional or business, it has never been easier to protect all your electronic files and communication, while automatically complying with data privacy laws.
Ziptr combines user-friendly secure messaging and effortless bank-level encryption, backup and synchronization in one, elegantly simple solution. To safeguard all your internal and external communication, trust Ziptr’s world class security for your electronic communication and storage needs.