MELVILLE, N.Y.--(Nastel Technologies, a premier global provider of application performance monitoring solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud, today announced AutoPilot for Dodd-Frank Compliance, providing banks and brokerage businesses a solution to meet their needs for monitoring trade reporting compliance.)--
“Monitoring Application Performance for Compliance with Dodd-Frank.”
The new solution, available for sale starting April 30, helps financial institutions meet the evolving challenges imposed by the real-time Trade Reporting requirements in Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. The regulation puts new demands on IT and the business to ensure all trade lifecycle events are reported and positively acknowledged in a timely manner.
AutoPilot for Dodd-Frank Compliance leverages Nastel’s strength in monitoring complex, multi-tier, applications. A key component of the solution is its ability to automatically stitch transactions across technology tiers, correlate based on payload contents and associate asynchronous responses.
“Banks and brokerage businesses have a mandate to comply with Dodd-Frank rules, but they’re given little guidance about how to use technology to meet the new demands,” said Charles Rich, vice president of product management at Nastel. “Our solution provides deep visibility into regulatory reporting compliance and can alert a user to a potential or actual breach in responsibilities in real-time.”
AutoPilot for Dodd-Frank Compliance provides the following features:
- Transaction stitching – Automated stitching across the entire lifecycle of a reportable trade event, represented graphically as a series of milestones. The user can see in real-time the progress it is making until completion.
- Execution Time Tracking – Retrieves message content and extracts the actual Execution Time as the trigger for the SLA timer. This information is used in conjunction with milestone events gathered as the trade moves through the enterprise.
- NACK Management – Automatically detects all trades that do not contain a valid ACK milestone event.
- Part 43 Real-time Reporting – Native support for Middleware, such as MQ, DataPower, TIBCO, Java and more, seamlessly integrates into the trade flow and contributes timestamps to the transaction stitching process.
- Monitor Mandatory Data – Enables the user to view the transaction at any point in the flow and to define conditional rules to check against the data in real-time for immediate notification.
- Reporting Window – An advanced SLA capability that can track each reportable event against the appropriate time-based (30 minutes after execution) or event-based (by 04:00 T+1 after confirmation date) window. The SLA also incorporates holiday calendars and UTC timestamps.
- Reconciliation – Reporting that enables DTCC submissions and position reports to be automatically reconciled against the application monitoring data that has been gathered at the end of the business day. Reconciliation reports can identify discrepancies between what the firm has reported and what information has been received by the GTR.
Forrester analyst J.P. Garbani and Nastel will discuss APM and compliance issues during the February 27 webinar: “Monitoring Application Performance for Compliance with Dodd-Frank.” Webinar attendees can learn about the following:
- Handling the complexities in aligning IT and the business in order to make monitoring compliance possible
- Monitoring Dodd-Frank trade reporting compliance in real-time
- Interactively searching trades by any combination of fields and conditions to search for actual or potential breaches
To sign up for the webinar, go to http://www.nastel.com/dodd-frank-webinar.html.
Nastel Technologies is a premier global provider of application performance management solutions for mission-critical applications from the datacenter to the cloud and is the only monitoring vendor with a unified platform to support all software and appliance-based middleware technology requirements. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.nastel.com.