HARTFORD, Wis.--()--API Healthcare, the largest healthcare-specific vendor focused on workforce management solutions for the healthcare industry, is releasing Grounds for Discussion, a new series of complimentary 20-minute webinars. With approximately 75 percent of new hires being brought on board to replace employees who left, healthcare organizations are being faced with a retention challenge. Join the API Healthcare experts for its first Grounds for Discussion webinar: Talent Acquisition to learn how to reverse this trend through effective recruiting and retention of employees.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Use a strategic approach while placing and advancing the best internal and external candidates for job vacancies and promotions.
- Integrate historical data with dynamic business requirements to ensure a clear picture of the current workforce and where it needs to be in the future.
- Tie initiatives to employee goals and monitor progress throughout your organization.
- Ensure timely distribution of compensation adjustments and other rewards to help motivate and retain employees.
- Identify, prepare and align internal top talent for your next-generation leadership — setting the stage for long-term success.
Tuesday, March 12 at 1 p.m. EDT
Qualified attendees will receive a Starbucks gift card following the presentation.
Also, join API Healthcare at HIMSS 2013 in booth 3141 March 4 – 6 for an in-person demonstration of the new API Healthcare Talent Management Solution, the newest addition to its portfolio of integrated solutions for hospitals and health systems.
About API Healthcare
API Healthcare (www.apihealthcare.com) is the largest healthcare-specific vendor focused on workforce management solutions for the healthcare industry. Driven by the mission to elevate quality and performance across the healthcare community through innovative workforce solutions and services, API Healthcare has been dedicated to the healthcare industry for more than 30 years. The company’s staffing and scheduling, patient classification, human resources, talent management, payroll, time and attendance, business analytics, and staffing agency solutions are used by more than 1,600 hospitals and staffing agencies. Founded in 1982, API Healthcare has been rated by KLAS in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards Report (www.KLASresearch.com) as the top time and attendance provider system for the last 11 years (2002-2012) and the top staffing and scheduling solution in 2012.