IRVINE, Calif.--(industrial touch screen monitors or flat panel displays provide industrial OEMs with highly reliable and durable products offering a vast selection of technologies and solutions that help simplify all aspects of human machine interface (HMI) applications. The AIS industrial touch screen display monitor series features industrial-grade LCD flat panels with multiple mounting options, multi-touch screen technologies, ruggedized levels, high brightness, high resolution, wide temperature range, and sunlight-readable capabilities designed specifically to cater to your display and visualization requirements. These industrial monitor displays are ideally designed for industrial, retail, hospitality, digital signage, medical, transportation and custom applications. AIS offers a full-range selection of industrial display monitors from 8.4" to 22" screen sizes.)--American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of
Features and Benefits:
- Industrial-grade, brilliant screens, with multi-function capabilities
- Optimized touch technologies for various operating characteristics and environments
- Multiple mounting options: front/panel, rack, and VESA mounts
- Technical support for drivers: installing, removing, and supporting files; hardware: screens, controllers, peripherals; including troubleshooting and general system issues.
- Customer service/sales support for assistance in product selection, order management, and warranty status.
Discover AIS’ Full-Range of Industrial Touch Screen Monitors by Clicking the Links below:
- Desktop PCAP Multi Touch Monitor Displays
- Widescreen PCAP Multi Touch Monitor Displays
- IP65 NEMA 4 Panel Mount PCAP Multi Touch Monitor Displays
- Open Frame PCAP Multi Touch Monitor Displays
- IP65 NEMA 4 Panel Mount Touch Monitor Displays
- Open Frame Touch Monitor Displays
- Chassis VESA Mount Touch Monitor Displays
- Wide Temperature Range Touch Monitor Displays
- High Brightness Touch Monitor Displays
- Sunlight Readable Touch Monitor Displays
About American Industrial Systems, Inc.
AIS is a leading global designer and manufacturer of specialty military embedded computing, industrial panel PCs, rugged panel computers, industrial monitors, rugged displays, operator interface terminals, and outdoor digital signage display system solutions for customers in the Government, Aerospace, Defense, Building Automation, Chemical and Petrochemical, Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas, Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Solar Power, Utilities, Water and Waste Water, and Wind Power markets. AIS specializes in designing and manufacturing cost-effective LCD and embedded computing products for the industrial market, as well as ODM/OEM applications worldwide. Whether your vision involves off-the-shelf displays or highly customized embedded computing solutions, AIS can supply the experience, technology, and resources needed in building it right and getting you to market first. For additional information on AIS products and services, please call AIS toll-free at (888) 485-6688 or visit: www.aispro.com.