CHICAGO--(spend analysis company, continues to be recognized for its supply chain and sourcing leadership – winning six Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2013 Pros to Know awards.)--BravoSolution, the
“BravoSolution’s culture – and our customers’ successes – are driven by a talented, practitioner-rich employee base that has experience conquering the issues that plague procurement teams today”
“BravoSolution’s culture – and our customers’ successes – are driven by a talented, practitioner-rich employee base that has experience conquering the issues that plague procurement teams today,” said Marc Bergeron, General Manager for BravoSolution Americas.
Four BravoSolution employees were recognized for supply chain excellence:
- Chandler Hall, Vice President, was a pioneer in the integration of optimization technology into sourcing and closed-loop category spend management processes, driving greater, more sustainable reductions in total cost of ownership. The annualized savings realized by his clients are now in the billions of dollars.
- Account Director Sean Martyn was recognized for leading innovative, value-based sourcing initiatives using advanced sourcing and category management technologies to ensure maximum, sustainable savings.
- Don Raack, Director, was recognized for his thought leadership and exceptional work in leading spend analysis programs.
- Senior Director of Adoption Services, John Ryan Shaw was recognized for helping hundreds of Governmental and Private Sector organizations improve employee productivity and maximize technology ROI through successful change initiatives.
Mickey North Rizza, BravoSolution’s VP of Strategic Services, will be profiled in Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s March issue as a top female leader in the supply chain.
Two BravoSolution customers were also recognized as Pros to Know:
- Han Kieftenbeld is the first CPO at Ingredion, Inc., a $6 billion company created through the merger of Corn Products and National Starch. In this role, Kieftenbeld has created an entire procurement team and sourcing system from the bottom up.
- Jessica Sanchez, Sourcing Systems Manager at C.R. Bard, was recognized for leading the company’s spend analysis implementation, dramatically increasing cost savings in 2012 and beyond.
BravoSolution, the spend analysis company, provides the tools and expertise procurement executives need to deliver more savings, develop and manage strategic supplier relationships, accelerate procurement cycles, and maintain process excellence. BravoSolution offers innovative solutions and strategies for every aspect of the global supply chain, including spend analysis, eSourcing, contract management, collaborative sourcing and supplier performance management.
Supply management executives are now, more than ever, under pressure to deliver more savings, develop and manage strategic supplier relationships, accelerate procurement cycles, and maintain process excellence. Confronted with these diverse yet consistent challenges, CPOs and sourcing professionals must seek tailored solutions that deliver rapid ROI to their business.
BravoSolution offers leading software and services to fit the needs of today’s sophisticated supply management organizations. Our services organization, one of the world’s largest teams of professionals dedicated exclusively to sourcing and procurement consulting, delivers lean, targeted services to support strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. Our industry leading software toolkit supports the full supply management lifecycle across a myriad of industries, geographies and business models.
As of today, over 50,000 procurement professionals in 60 different countries are benefiting from BravoSolution’s technology and services – unlocking tangible benefits such as increased process efficiency, decision support, cost reduction, improved process governance, greater quality relationships with vendors and the ability to share, understand and act upon the wealth of sourcing-related data held within their organization. Learn more at BravoSolution.com.