PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(www.rebrand.com includes:)--REBRAND™ invites you to view the 2013 REBRAND 100® global showcase. The display at
“A great rebrand encompasses an aesthetic simplistic beauty, while capturing the brand’s DNA and transforming it with meaning and purpose”
- Alzheimer’s Australia develops critical support to fight the disease
- Orchestre Symphonique Genevois offers a melodious brand experience
- Organic Farm infuses the organic food market in China with new vitality
- QAGOMA in Queensland exemplifies an arts organization poised for the future
- Royal Roads University positions for competitive advantage among educators
- Al Wa’ab City in Doha re-ignites prestigious real estate development
- Hewlett-Packard refreshes to signal its unified, global approach
- Huguenin in Switzerland reclaims leadership in high-end metal craftsmanship
- People Can strengthens its vision and services for at-risk communities in the UK
- Starbucks refined its brand elements to ease global implementation
- Stina wine breaks the status quo and opens distribution channels throughout Europe
- Velcro Industries creates Amazing Connections™ through ongoing innovation
- WongPartnership reflects its goal to become Singapore’s number one law firm
“This year’s REBRAND 100 winners teach us the ever-important lesson that a brand’s value comes not from size and scale, but from telling a smart story consistently across customer experiences,” said 2013 juror Allen Adamson, Managing Director, Landor Associates.
Rebrands launched between January 2010 and September 2012 were eligible. Other winning brands include Kellogg’s, Wrigley, Estrategia, ivoo, Kay Bojesen, Faran, Delta Lion Pub, Mikhailov & Partners, Scandic Hotels, SCF Group, Alberflex, Valverde Internacional, and Erich Meier Winery.
“A great rebrand encompasses an aesthetic simplistic beauty, while capturing the brand’s DNA and transforming it with meaning and purpose,” said juror Saleh AlShebil, PhD, Assistant Professor of Marketing, King Fahd University, Saudi Arabia.
Entries from over 33 countries and 35 industries were reviewed by a panel of international, industry experts. Projects were considered for clear evolution or transformation in meeting strategic objectives with valuable relevance to their audiences.
About REBRAND™ and the REBRAND 100® Global Awards:
REBRAND™ is the world's leading resource for effective brand transformations. The REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the first and most respected recognition for repositioned brands. Featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Bloomberg Businessweek, and many books, the competition’s annual deadline is in late September. Visit www.rebrand.com to learn more.