CHICAGO--()--Advisor network Openwork has selected Thomas White International to manage its new International Fund covering developed countries to be offered to U.K. retail clients. The new fund will be added to Openwork’s Omnis single strategy fund range.
“We are proud to be part of this select group of fund managers and see this as an opportunity to make our international equity strategy available to a broader group of investors in the U.K.”
Thomas S. White, Jr., President, Thomas White International, commented that the new mandate is yet another recognition for the firm’s strong track record in international equity strategies, underpinned by a methodical research process that covers over 2,100 non-US companies in nearly 50 countries across the globe. “We are proud to be part of this select group of fund managers and see this as an opportunity to make our international equity strategy available to a broader group of investors in the U.K.,” White said.
Philip Martin, proposition and marketing director at Openwork added, “We are particularly excited to offer the strong institutional capabilities of Thomas White to U.K. retail customers for the first time, as its expertise in international equities is second to none.”
About Thomas White International
Thomas White International is a U.S. registered investment advisor founded in 1992 by Thomas S. White, Jr., a former managing director of Morgan Stanley Asset Management. It manages global, international and domestic equity portfolios using a valuation-based investment philosophy. In addition to the Thomas White family of mutual funds, the firm offers global, international and emerging markets strategies for SMA programs and institutional separate accounts. Please visit www.thomaswhite.com for more information.
About Openwork Limited
- Openwork Limited is a leading financial services partnership with around 2,300 financial advisers operating across the U.K. It operates a directly authorized, multi-panel distribution network.
- Openwork operates panels for pensions, annuities and protection (life assurance, critical illness, General Insurance), and selects top quality products via single high-volume providers for investments.
- Where necessary, Openwork advisers can access whole-of-market products, via referral to Openwork Market Solutions, the IFA arm of the group.
- In the mortgage sector, Openwork operates a two-tier panel of over 30 lenders for mortgages and is among the top three networks for almost all the major mortgage providers.
- The Openwork Group is owned - via ordinary shares - by its Advisers with a 67.5% share, 7.5% by its employees and 25% by Zurich Financial Services Group.
- The Openwork Foundation is part of ZCT, registered charity number 266983
- Further information on Openwork Ltd can be found at www.openwork.uk.com
©2013 Thomas White International, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.