LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y.--()--Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) and the Texas Automobile Dealers Association (TADA) today announced that TADA has endorsed Dealertrack’s Dealer Management Systems (DMS), Inventory Management, Sales and F&I, Registration and Titling, and Interactive solutions for use by Texas dealers.
“As a result of this endorsement, we look forward to helping more Texas dealers experience the benefits of working with one core partner to streamline workflow and enhance dealership profitability.”
“Dealertrack solutions are used successfully by hundreds of Texas dealers today,” said Bill Wolters, president, TADA. “In the future, we expect more and more of our member dealers to embrace Dealertrack solutions to better manage and grow their businesses.”
“By leveraging Dealertrack’s comprehensive set of innovative solutions, TADA members will be able to offer consumers a leading-edge car buying experience, while enjoying the benefits of an efficient and productive technology platform,” said Mark O’Neil, chairman and chief executive officer, Dealertrack. “As a result of this endorsement, we look forward to helping more Texas dealers experience the benefits of working with one core partner to streamline workflow and enhance dealership profitability.”
The Dealertrack solutions and services endorsed by the Texas association include:
- Dealer Management Solutions – Dealertrack’s web-based DMS provides dealers with an open and secure platform to integrate and manage all of the primary functions of dealership operations.
- Inventory Management Solutions – With solutions for pricing, appraising, merchandising, sourcing, stocking, trading, mobile and vehicle transportation, Dealertrack’s Inventory solution set is the most powerful and comprehensive in the industry. Dealertrack operates North America’s largest web-based vehicle shipping network – CentralDispatch.com – moving more than 2.5 million vehicles per year.
- Sales and F&I Solutions – Dealertrack’s Sales and F&I solutions allow dealers to streamline their entire sales process as they structure deals from a single integrated platform, which includes the industry’s largest online credit application network, showroom desking, electronic menu and contracting tools, as well as aftermarket and compliance tools.
- Registration and Titling Solutions – Dealertrack’s Registration and Titling solutions include online motor vehicle registration and titling applications, paper title storage and digital document services. Dealertrack also supports cross-state vehicle registration in all 50 states through the use of its web-based RegUSA tool.
- Interactive Solutions – Dealertrack Interactive delivers digital marketing and website services, including a top performing line-up of dealer and group websites, mobile websites, search, social, and managed chat tools. In addition, Dealertrack offers powerful digital retailing tools that allow a dealer’s website visitors to find specific vehicles and models, and view pricing and payment options, while helping dealers capture more qualified online leads.
Dealertrack and Automobile Dealer Associations
Dealertrack is an active participant in dealer associations throughout the United States and Canada, including being a regular featured participant at state association conferences and in Twenty-Group sessions.
In addition to TADA, Dealertrack solutions and services have been recommended or endorsed by more than one-third of all dealer associations and organizations across the United States.
Since 1916, TADA has been the voice of Texas' franchised dealers. TADA represents the dealer body before the Texas Legislature, Congress, and regulatory agencies. It provides members with legal support, an annual conference, training and education programs, business services, a variety of informative publications, public relations on behalf of the industry and even a consumer mediation service.
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 19,000 dealers with more than 1,200 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management, Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of the endorsement by TADA of Dealertrack’s solutions, the benefits such endorsement will bring to dealers and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Factors that might cause such a difference include the adoption by Texas dealers of Dealertrack’s solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2012. These filings can be found on DealerTrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.