BEDFORD, N.H. & LAS VEGAS--(KIVA Group, Inc. and One Nevada Credit Union (ONCU) announced today a complimentary webinar for banking and credit union executives to be held April 2, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET. Attendees will gain practical advice for how to increase sales, but equally important, improve the quality of sales, by ensuring that customers and members realize the greatest value from their institution’s products and services.)--
Hosted by Michael Baker, president and founder of KIVA Group, Inc., the event will feature Trudy McClain, AVP Branch Support and System Development at One Nevada Credit Union, an institution with more than $650 million in assets, serving 75,089 members across three counties in Nevada.
The event will address:
- Ideas for invigorating a sales program and maintaining excitement
- The credit union’s unique approach to motivating staff, calculating and paying incentives based on members’ actual usage of products
- Highlights of the institution’s sales planning and goal setting process as well as its staff education and training program
- The crucial role automated tracking and performance measurement plays in supporting ONCU’s sales strategy
- How the institution recognizes top performers and champions achievements at the individual, branch, district and enterprise levels all year long
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET
Who Should Attend:
The recommended audience for this webinar is senior and operational executives who oversee any/all of the following: sales, sales performance and incentives, customer and member service, customer experience management (CEM) and information systems and technology.
How to Register:
Attendees may register directly for this event via the link provided above or contact Tracey Frederickson at +1.603.880.7413 or email@example.com.
About KIVA Group
KIVA Group is a global provider of customer interaction and experience management software for financial institutions. The Company’s CRM/CEM, unified sales and service, and unified delivery channel solutions help institutions create a consistent, personalized experience for customers—with every interaction. The KIVA Respect™ open technology platform and multi-channel applications connect customer, product, sales and service information to give institutions an unprecedented ability to manage the whole customer relationship. With KIVA’s software, organizations gain access to the current and historical interaction information they need – across multiple data sources – to provide exceptional service as well as identify and capture new sales opportunities. For more information, visit www.kivagroup.com.