CUPERTINO, Calif.--(SugarCRM, the market-leading customer relationship management (CRM) company that enables effective customer engagement enterprise-wide, today announced that the agenda for SugarCon 2013 (April 8-11, 2013) has been published and is packed with an A-list speaker lineup of CRM experts and thought leaders, celebrity CEOs, major global brands, and leading industry analysts. More than 1,000 customers, partners, users, developers, and implementers are expected to attend the event, which this year is being held at the world-renowned Waldorf Astoria New York hotel.)--
At SugarCon, attendees will see and hear first-hand how to leverage the latest cloud, social, and mobile technologies so they can make individual users enterprise-wide more effective at engaging 1:1 with customers or prospects. Attendees will learn from the world’s most experienced CRM experts, customers, and implementers how to help every customer-facing professional know their customer, know what matters and when it matters, so they can speak to the customer with one voice, and sell and support the customer as a single team.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- More than six hours of keynote presentations from leaders in CRM, including Larry Augustin, CEO of SugarCRM, Terry Jones, founder and former CEO of Travelocity.com, author of CRM at the Speed of Light Paul Greenberg of The 56 Group, LLC, and partners IBM, Pardot, and VMware.
- Top research findings and best practices in CRM from industry analysts representing leading research firms. Subject matter experts include Gartner Research Director Patrick Stakenas; Forrester Research Vice President Bill Band; Esteban Kolsky, principal and founder of ThinkJar; Brent Leary, partner, CRM Essentials; Jesus Hoyos of Solvis Consulting and JesusHoyos.com, LLC; and Jim Dickie, managing partner, CSO Insights.
- More than 70 customer and solution innovation breakout sessions highlighting CRM implementation best practices and detailed case studies. Key customers from the United States, Europe, and Latin America include EMIS, uShip, Harper, Inc., Cogburn Law, Bray International, Hillel, the Lindner Group, Tollpost Globe AS, Mitsubishi Brazil, Despegar.com, MacAllister (CAT) Rentals, the Irish Local Gov’t Management Agency, and USAFact.
- Live solution demonstrations of Sugar Mobile and Sugar 7 – SugarCRM’s next generation CRM platform.
- Expert-led best practices discussions, innovative platform case studies, and hands-on workshops on the latest SugarCRM platform.
- App Throwdown, which is an event on April 10th to showcase the most innovative solutions across the Sugar ecosystem live on stage, where the audience can choose their favorite. This year's contestants include:
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems
- Sean Myers, Endeavor
- Christian Wettre, W-Systems Corp
- Aaron Win, Epicom
- Brian Real, Colosa
- Blake Robertson, Alertus Technologies
- Hands-on customer training at a discounted price.
- More than 30 leading companies will be exhibiting in the SugarCon 2013 Expo Hall. Major sponsors include IBM, Pardot, VMware, Riva, NextPrinciples and DocuSign.
- Nightly networking events across New York, including the Tuesday, April 9 Evening Gala to be held at the 230 Fifth Avenue Rooftop Garden and Penthouse Lounge.
SugarCon 2013 is designed for anyone who interacts with customers or needs to understand their customers better, including sales and marketing leaders, customer data analysts, CRM IT and operations specialists, customer experience and management leaders, and support and service leaders. For more information on SugarCon 2013, please visit the event web site. To register for the event, visit the registration page, and to sponsor, see the sponsorship details.
More about SugarCon 2013
The theme of SugarCon 2013 is “CRM for Everyone.” SugarCon is SugarCRM's annual customer, developer, and partner conference. SugarCon 2013 is dedicated to exploring the power of open CRM – enabling the collective enterprise to work together to understand the customer so that everyone can sell, support, and connect with customers more effectively. Through the collaboration of the world's most experienced CRM experts, thought leaders, customers, users, and implementers, SugarCon 2013 is designed to offer business users the information and tools they need to help their organizations compete and thrive in today's open landscape.
SugarCRM delivers an integrated solution that empowers every professional in a business who interacts with the customer to excel at his or her job. SugarCRM’s market-leading open Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform delivers the agility, flexibility, and security required to equip each customer facing professional with the information and tools they need to effectively engage with their customer. SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than 11 million times and currently help over 1.2M end users across disciplines effectively engage their customers. Over 6,500 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.