NEW YORK--()--Twinlab Corporation, the trusted name in sports nutrition innovation for more than four decades, has created a new standard for sports nutrition with the introduction of CleanSeries™. CleanSeries, which will debut in booth #1644 at the Natural Products Expo West on March 8-10 in Anaheim, Calif., gives competitive athletes and fitness-seekers alike the independently certified, high-performance products they demand with the peace of mind that every product is:
“So whether you are training for a triathlon, hitting the elliptical to shed a few pounds, or just trying sports nutrition products for the first time, you can trust CleanSeries to help you perform better and to recover faster.”
- Non-GMO tested by an independent third-party lab using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing
- Certified Gluten Free by NSF®
- Batch tested by HFL for banned substances in accordance with HFL’s Informed Choice and Informed Sport programs
- Independently certified by the NSF® International product certification program to verify products meet nutrient label claims
- Formulated without parabens or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
“CleanSeries demonstrates that you can deliver both high performance and high nutritional standards in the same sports nutrition line,” says Marc Stover, Director of Marketing for Twinlab. “So whether you are training for a triathlon, hitting the elliptical to shed a few pounds, or just trying sports nutrition products for the first time, you can trust CleanSeries to help you perform better and to recover faster.”
The CleanSeries line will launch with five products and a total of seven SKUs once flavors are factored in:
CleanSeries™ Sport Protein: Advanced muscle repair and recovery formula*.
- 23g of high quality protein per serving to support lean muscle growth*
- Promotes muscle repair and helps aid recovery*
- Enzyme-assisted formula to aid digestion
CleanSeries™ Whey Protein Isolate: Premium cross flow, ultra filtered Whey Isolate.
- 23g protein per serving from premium cross flow ultra filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Promotes muscle repair and helps reduce recovery time*
- No fat and only 2g sugar
CleanSeries™ Soy Protein Isolate: Versatile, unflavored protein from 100% Soy Isolate.
- 30 grams of superior quality protein per serving
- 100% soy protein isolate, a complete vegetable protein source
- Zero cholesterol and sugar free
CleanSeries™ Pre-workout Activator: Energize your workout!*
- Total energy activator features clinically-studied herbal complex plus caffeine to deliver energy you can feel*
- Concentrated formula helps fight fatigue and boost endurance*
- Timed-release carb blend fuels intense, extended exercise*
CleanSeries™ Veggie Protein: Formulated especially for vegetarian athletes. (Available May 1, 2013)
- 21g vegetarian protein per serving to promote muscle repair and recovery*
- Enzyme-assisted formula to help aid digestion
- No cholesterol and no lactose
The company also announced that celebrity fitness guru Joel Harper has officially joined as spokesperson for the company’s CleanSeries product line.
For 18 years, Harper has been developing successful, customized personal-training workouts based mainly on simple exercises that produce immediate results. His clients range from Dr. Oz to Olympic medalists to “moms and dads” just trying to improve their family’s health. Harper created all the personal workout chapters for the New York Times’ bestselling “You” book series and the accompanying workout DVDs with Drs. Mehmet Oz and Michael Roizen, as well as the popular FIT PACK DVD.
Harper’s unique personal fitness workouts have been featured on various programs including “ABC News,” “FOX News,” “Oprah,” the “Dr. Oz Show,” and “Good Morning America,” as well as in magazines like O and Esquire.
“My clients are constantly asking me for advice about nutrition and supplements,” notes Harper. “They ask, ‘Do I need supplements if I eat healthy already?’ My answer is always ‘YES,’ because it is tough to consistently eat a well-balanced diet and you want to make sure you get enough protein and nutrition every single day. But until I was introduced to Twinlab’s CleanSeries products, I never had a great answer to the inevitable follow up question: ‘What supplement do you recommend?’ Now I do. With CleanSeries, athletes at any skill level – from elite-level training for competition to the mom or dad working hard on the treadmill – can all truly improve their performance and see results faster with this amazing product line.”
Twinlab and Harper will be holding three 20-minute events over the course of Expo West, a major industry trade show: March 8 at 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. and March 9 at 2 p.m., which will include Joel’s tips for staying fresh on the Expo show floor, information about CleanSeries, and a Q&A session.
Twinlab Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high quality, science-based, nutritional supplements, including a complete line of vitamins, minerals, nutraceuticals, herbs and sports nutrition products. Since 1968, the Twinlab brand has manufactured and marketed nutritional supplements in both the vitamin and sports nutrition categories. In addition to its namesake brand, Twinlab Corporation also manufactures and sells other well-known category leaders including the Metabolife® line of diet and energy products; Twinlab Fuel® line of sports supplement products; Alvita® teas, established in 1922 as a single-herb tea line; and Nature’s Herbs®, a complete line of herbals and phytonutrients. Twinlab’s manufacturing facility in American Fork, Utah is a NSF GMP-registered facility. Twinlab also runs an R&D facility in Grand Rapids, Michigan; and has its corporate headquarters in New York, NY. Visit www.twinlab.com for more information.