DALLAS--(ad:tech New York, the leading and most diverse digital marketing event in the country, today announced a new open call for sessions, allowing ad:tech attendees, the people who make the show possible, to submit topic ideas on the sessions they want to see and hear about at ad:tech New York 2013.)--
Now through April 5, 2013, attendees can submit a call for sessions form, including as many details on the topics, types of education and speakers that they want to see during the event. Event organizers will then compile the results, and, in May, attendees will be able to vote on the sessions of their choice.
1. Visit the ad:tech New York website and fill out the call for sessions form for attendees, including as many details as possible
2. In May, visit the ad:tech site to vote for favorite sessions
- For more information on ad:tech, visit http://na.ad-tech.com
- To register for ad:tech New York 2013, visit http://na.ad-tech.com/ny/register/
- Follow @adtech on Twitter and join the conversation using #adtechny
ad:tech is an interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition that covers the entire digital marketing ecosystem. Worldwide events – 10 shows in seven countries annually – blend keynote speakers, topic-driven panels and workshops to provide industry professionals with the tools and techniques they need to compete in a changing world. For more information, visit www.ad-tech.com.
ad:tech is owned by dmg :: events, which was founded in 1989 and now organizes over 80 events in 25 countries each year. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., it is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia, employing more than 300 staff. dmg :: events is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. For more information on dmg :: events, visit www.dmgevents.com.