AUSTIN, Texas--(Bigcommerce, a powerful e-commerce platform that allows SMBs to quickly set up an online store, today launched its global partner program for web professionals, designers and resellers.)--
“We realize the tremendous value our partners bring to Bigcommerce and are committed to providing them with a fully encompassing program that supports their efforts and contributes to their ultimate success”
Partners accepted into the program will benefit from:
- Co-marketing materials and promotional opportunities
- An assigned partner executive who will provide onboarding, product training and ongoing support
- New commission options
- Joint social media and PR initiatives
Simon Clarkson, Bigcommerce’s director of channels, said the partner program was a key part of the company’s rapid growth around the world.
“We’ve partnered with web pros since day one to offer customization services to our clients,” said Clarkson. “As a powerful platform for small businesses to sell online, Bigcommerce lends itself to integrating with many providers and services. We’ve embraced this by fostering a very healthy ecosystem around our platform. The expertise our partners provide is one of the key ingredients in making Bigcommerce and our SMB clients successful. However, we have wanted to formalize these relationships and allow more partners to join in the success.”
“We realize the tremendous value our partners bring to Bigcommerce and are committed to providing them with a fully encompassing program that supports their efforts and contributes to their ultimate success,” Clarkson continued. “We’re looking forward to continuing to work with every single partner to jointly deliver the best e-commerce platform in the world to online retailers,” Clarkson said.
Joel Gross, CEO at CoalitionTechnologies.com, said the company was thrilled to join the Bigcommerce partner program.
“Partnering with Bigcommerce has been hugely impactful for our business,” Gross said. “They’ve put the processes and people in place to support us from a training perspective and help us increase our reach and visibility in the market. We work with all of the major e-commerce platform vendors, and Bigcommerce is by far the best.”
The partner program takes a three-tiered approach, categorizing Bigcommerce’s more than 2,000 partners as premium partners, partners or resellers.
Partner tiers at a glance:
- Hand-selected partners who are true experts in e-commerce and masters of the Bigcommerce platform with an extremely high customer success rate.
- These partners have a solid level of experience with the e-commerce platform and a great track record with Bigcommerce in their customer arsenal.
- The entry point in coming on board as a Bigcommerce partner, this is where most designers who are just starting out with Bigcommerce will begin their journey and quickly move up in the program.
- Interested web pros can apply to join the Bigcommerce Partner Program at Bigcommerce.com/partners
- Bigcommerce blog
Bigcommerce is the leading e-commerce platform for fast-growth businesses, enabling them to easily launch professional online stores in hours, not weeks or months. Existing clients Gibson Guitar, Zaggora.com, YETI Coolers and over 30,000 others are using Bigcommerce’s built-in e-commerce and marketing capabilities to sell more with less effort. Bigcommerce was founded in 2009 by two Aussies turned part-time Texans with a vision to build a scalable, powerful e-commerce platform for every business in the world. For more information, visit http://www.bigcommerce.com.