PARIS & HERNDON, Va.--(InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced its support of Cisco Application Visibility & Control (AVC)—part of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers with Application Experience (Cisco ISR-AX)—with the upcoming release of 5View Service Data Manager and 5View NetFlow.)--
“Cisco and InfoVista's long-standing partnership has enabled a number of operators to deliver IP VPN services with solid management and differentiated proof points. We are excited to work together with Cisco to help CSPs deliver application-aware VPNs and application visibility services for their SMBs, midmarket and enterprise customers.”
Communications service providers (CSPs) have used IP VPN services with any-to-any connectivity, multiple classes of service and quality of service (QoS) to deliver compelling services to enterprises. These services drive revenues as legacy lines of business decline. Now, enterprises demand more from their CSPs, as they struggle to manage massive application deployments, cloud services, BYOD and ballooning IT costs.
CSPs are well-positioned to provide not just the visibility and management capabilities of their networks, but also of applications. With the combined Cisco and InfoVista solution, they can offer comprehensive, intuitive visibility on the usage and performance of enterprises’ applications. These applications include those that traverse the operator-provided WAN (e.g. IP VPN) as well as public, cloud-based applications and other Internet traffic. CSPs can not only drive incremental revenues from this combined offering but also ensure the growth of their core IP VPN services, Internet services and cloud services whilst combating the constant threats of price erosion.
- InfoVista has supported CSPs worldwide in delivering the proof point of their IP VPN services. Now, InfoVista allows any CSP across the globe to build onto their IP VPN services with a scalable, high-capacity, multi-tenant solution for collection, analysis and portal-based presentation of application visibility and performance.
- 5View Service Data Manager offers the robust, carrier-class application performance management platform and feature set needed to provide CSPs and large enterprises with real-time visibility and analysis for a variety of service usage data types. The detailed application traffic service quality and performance statistics it offers furnish network and IT operations teams with information crucial for troubleshooting, service/application usage analysis, traffic engineering, capacity planning, and ensuring QoS and quality of experience.
- 5View NetFlow equips CSPs with the multi-vendor flow data collection capabilities they need to efficiently and cost-effectively launch application usage visibility and performance management services in multi-customer environments. It provides invaluable insight into traffic patterns and how bandwidth is being consumed to support real-time troubleshooting, definition of operational baselines and trends, capacity planning, validating QoS policies and resource loading.
- “In a market where many enterprises are adopting cloud-based network and IT services, CSPs are looking for incremental revenues that drive the growth of their differentiated services. Cisco’s AVC initiative addresses this need and does so by leveraging the wide installed base of ISRs,” said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, service assurance product line and alliances. “Cisco and InfoVista's long-standing partnership has enabled a number of operators to deliver IP VPN services with solid management and differentiated proof points. We are excited to work together with Cisco to help CSPs deliver application-aware VPNs and application visibility services for their SMBs, midmarket and enterprise customers.”
- Find out how InfoVista is helping CSPs and enterprises across the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: Learn more about how.@CiscoSP360 and @InfoVista help CSPs differentiate with IP VPN service delivery http://bit.ly/ZGpksH.
InfoVista, Cisco, IP VPN, application-aware VPN, application visibility, application performance, application performance management, Cisco Application Visibility & Control, Cisco AVC, 5View Service Data Manager, 5View NetFlow, cloud, BYOD, enterprise, SMB, midmarket, communications service providers, CSPs, QoS, service level management, SLA reporting, customer reporting, service quality management
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their network. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista’s solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.