LOS ANGELES--(Cloud-Based Content Marketing Management Platform.)--PublishThis®, a startup founded in 2008, is now releasing version 3.0 of its
“Modern marketers must act like digital publishers. They need to engage their audience across digital channels in real-time, present compelling content relevant to the consumer's interests, and deploy content appropriate to their stage of research and consideration”
The new PublishThis® 3.0 Content Marketing Management Platform enables brands, retailers, media companies, and trade associations to scale content across their digital channels, improve competitive intelligence, and reduce digital publishing costs.
According to new research from The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) and MarketingProfs, the biggest challenges that modern marketers face are finding and sourcing relevant content and producing enough content given resource constraints.
The new 3.0 version of PublishThis® features:
- Big Data & Content - technology that collects and semantically analyzes over 100M+ data elements and 300K+ sources per month -- organizing the best, most useful content from around the web and from clients in real-time.
- Smart Topics & Tags - Natural Language Processing (NLP), Probability Models, and Disambiguation of Topics creates a universal topic map that allows clients to distinguish among the different meanings of a topic creating greater relevance and flexibility.
- Source Analysis & Rankings - deep analysis of sources for topics, frequency, relevancy, and social velocity allows for ranking and reporting on source authority and quality.
- Powerful Search & Sorting - suite of search tools that combine the power of database query languages with topic suggestions to more easily discover and curate meaningful interest-based content.
- Monitoring & Social Trending - Algorithms analyze over 10M pieces of content per month to determine social popularity and trending, and surface topically relevant influencers and experts.
- Simple Publishing - easily package real-time, targeted and engaging content and publish across all your digital marketing channels with API’s, a WordPress plug-in, customized RSS feeds, hosted white-label options for microsites, and embeddable widgets.
“Modern marketers must act like digital publishers. They need to engage their audience across digital channels in real-time, present compelling content relevant to the consumer's interests, and deploy content appropriate to their stage of research and consideration,” said CEO & Founder Matt Kumin.
Leading businesses rely on PublishThis®: Sporting News, LegalZoom, Ziff Davis Media, Remedy Health Media, Equilar, Social Wendy Group, Roll Global, Custom Content Council, Skift.
PublishThis® is a Cloud-Based Content Marketing Platform. Our content solutions help businesses better engage their customers, amplify their website traffic, automate content marketing, build thought-leadership, improve competitive intelligence, increase lead conversion, and reduce digital publishing costs through content. Businesses of all sizes, including Brands, Retailers, Media Companies, and Trade Associations, can leverage PublishThis to discover, curate, and distribute compelling content across Web, Email, Mobile & Social marketing channels. The company has attracted an experienced and innovative mix of content, marketing and technology veterans from leading companies such as Edmunds.com, Blue Nile, Federated Media, Youbet.com, Oracle, and JPL, and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
PublishThis® Recent Accolades:
- “An Innovator in the Next Generation of Content Marketing Platforms, Offering the Merger of Content Management and Curation” - Gartner
- Named "Next Big Thing in Digital News Innovation” - The Paley Center
- Named “Previews Finalist” by the SIIA (Software Internet Industry Association)
- "For brands, publishers, and agencies, PublishThis is one of the top tools for cloud-based content marketing." - PandoDaily
- "A platform which allows companies to aggregate, curate, and distribute compelling content across any digital channel." - Content Ping