MEDFORD, N.J.--()--StreamingMedia.com, the leading producer of news, information and events dedicated to the business, technology, and content of streaming media, announced that its annual Streaming Media East Exhibition and Conference will be held May 21–22 at the Hilton New York in midtown Manhattan.
Attended by more than 3,500 executives last year, Streaming Media East is the longest running show in the industry dedicated to the topic of online video. The show gives attendees the technical information they need to deploy new products and services; the business insight into new monetization models; and a look at how various content platforms are changing the industry.
The Streaming Media East conference and exhibition gives attendees real-world insight from some of the best-known content, broadcast, media, and enterprise brands on the web today, as well as face time with major industry solution providers in the exhibit hall.
The 2013 Streaming Media East show will feature 100-plus speakers across more than 40 sessions and include the following topics:
- Creating OTT Apps for Connected Devices
- Monetizing TV Everywhere Across Multiple Platforms
- How To: Encoding Video for iDevices
- Understanding the Significance of HEVC/H.265
- Online Distribution and Monetization Strategies for the TV Industry
- Utilizing YouTube as an Online Video Platform
- The Business of TV Everywhere
- The Cost Benefits of Enterprise Webcasting
- Best Practices for Live Streaming Production
- Content Discovery in a Multi-Platform World
- How To: Best Practices for Live Streaming Delivery
- The Future of Digital Entertainment in a Multiscreen World
- Best Practices for Building an Enterprise Content Delivery Network
- Device Demos: Battle of the $99 Streaming Boxes
- Using Cloud-Based Video Services for the Enterprise
- Content Preparation and Transcoding for Multiscreen Delivery
Confirmed speakers and presenters include representatives from Netflix, HBO, Comcast, YouTube, AOL Video, Roku, NBCUniversal, TiVo, BBC, A+E Networks, NHL, New York Times, Boeing, HuffPost Live, Time Warner Cable, Samsung and many others. Visit streamingmedia.com/east for the latest list of confirmed speakers.
Running concurrently with Streaming Media East is the fifth annual Content Delivery Summit on Monday, May 20, which brings together Telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at CDN platforms for the delivery of video and content acceleration. Additional information on this special event is located at www.contentdeliverysummit.com.
To register to attend the 2013 Streaming Media East and the Content Delivery Summit, go to www.streamingmedia.com/east or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to www.streamingmedia.com/east and select the link for Press.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com’s conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry’s meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events in New York, California, and London. Focused on the “business” of streaming media in the Media & Entertainment, Enterprise, Education and Broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry’s leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.