“Mid-Atlantic anticipates working with each dedicated board of directors to ensure an unsurpassed level of management that benefits each community’s individual needs”
“Mid-Atlantic anticipates working with each dedicated board of directors to ensure an unsurpassed level of management that benefits each community’s individual needs,” said Mid-Atlantic President and CEO Gail Van Dyke.
Mid-Atlantic will provide a full range of management services, including financial, community management, communications, record keeping and administrative management services to the following communities:
- Beaver Hill Condominium consists of 479 units in three buildings, located off of Florence and West Avenues in Jenkintown, Pa. The community has a pool, fitness center and commercial spaces and allows easy access to center city Philadelphia through the Jenkintown train station next door. Mid-Atlantic is providing an on-site manager to ensure the community’s needs are met on a full-time basis.
- Hopewell Homeowners Association is 120 single-family homes located in East Brandywine Township in Downingtown, Pa. The community has easy access to Hopewell Road and is managed out of Mid-Atlantic’s Newtown Square regional office.
- Plymouth Greene Office Campus Condominium Association is 60 commercial units located near Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting, Pa. The community is conveniently located within two miles of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Plymouth Meeting Mall, and will be managed by the Whitemarsh regional office.
- Heritage Hills Condominium Association is 292 exclusive townhomes located in historic Washington Crossing, Pa. The beautiful community includes a pool and is in close proximity to Washington Crossing State Park, as well as restaurants and shopping in nearby New Hope, Pa. and Lambertville, NJ. The community will be managed from the Langhorne regional office.
- Renaissance at Morgan Creek Community Association is an age-restricted community of 144 single-family detached homes still in development. Located in Richland Township in historic Bucks County, Pa., the community has a clubhouse and pool. It will be managed from the Doylestown office.
- Tall Trees Homeowners Association is 48 homes in Huntingdon Valley, Pa. With convenient access to Huntingdon Pike, these gorgeous homes are in a beautiful wooded setting with a community tennis court. The community will be managed from the Langhorne regional office.
- Regency at Yardley is an age-restricted, 191 single-family and 186 carriage home community in Yardley, Pa. The community has a clubhouse, pool, fitness center and will open meeting rooms in spring 2013. The community will have on-site management.
- Toft Woods is a four-home community located in the Delaware County seat, Media, Pa. The conveniently-located community will be managed from our Langhorne regional office.
Mid-Atlantic Management Corporation, AAMC, provides community association management and developer services to the Southeastern Pennsylvania, central New Jersey, and Delaware areas. Since 1980, its sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches communities and enhances the lives of the people it serves. To learn more visit www.mamc.com or find them on Facebook by visiting www.Facebook.com/MidAtlanticManagement.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: