DALLAS--(Broadvox, a leading provider of Managed Business VoIP services, has issued a new white paper focused on the concept of One Number capability through Fixed Mobile Convergence, a feature available with its Managed Hosted Voice service. The purpose of the One Number Anytime, Anywhere Communications white paper is to educate existing users and prospects on the value of Hosted Voice to help businesses work smarter.)--
“Never having to miss a call means never having to miss an opportunity”
According to a forecast from IT analytics firm IDC, North America’s mobile worker population is expected to increase from 182.5 million to 212.1 million by the year 2015. "Despite recent market turmoil, mobility continues to be a critical part of the global workforce, and we expect to see healthy growth in the number of mobile workers," said Stacy Crook, senior research analyst for IDC's mobile enterprise research program.
To address the flexibility needed with this new, mobile way of working, every Broadvox Managed Hosted Voice solution includes Fixed Mobile Convergence, a key feature that enables employees to be reached via one number anytime, anywhere. Employees enjoy one number that will reach them at their desk, mobile phone, softphone or other devices like hotel room phones. Users can even switch between devices mid-call. They save time with one convenient voicemail box for all devices. The increased accessibility and productivity are beneficial for customers as well as the companies that opt for Managed Hosted Voice or VoIP services.
Additionally, employees can truly be reached across multiple devices with One Number and get all voicemail from just one mailbox. Users can also choose to access their voicemail via email. These Hosted Voice features are creating more productive teams and better customer service, and are all being delivered at lower costs than traditional telephony – up to 50% less.
“Never having to miss a call means never having to miss an opportunity,” said Mike Gruszka, Director of Product Development at Broadvox. “The ability to work anytime, anywhere extends productivity beyond office boundaries. So by extending office features to devices away from the office, our users have the same fully-featured experience of an office phone – wherever they may be located.”
The Advantages of One Number:
- One Number, One Identity. Callers dial one number to reach the user’s desk phone, mobile phone and a softphone simultaneously. All phones share a single voicemail box. Regardless of device, only one business number will show on Caller ID, increasing the chances of successful call completion.
- Mobility Enabled, Always Accessible. Never miss a call. No matter where an employee is located or which device they are using, they can be reached with one number.
- Calls Move Between Devices. Users enjoy call continuity with the ability to move live calls from one device to another without hanging up.
- Office Features To Go. Extend the features of a desk phone to any other fixed or mobile device, regardless of network or handset manufacturer. For example, with the Broadvox network, users can access Hosted Voice phone system features such as call transfer, dial by extension, and audio conferencing from a mobile phone or other device.
- Keep Personal Numbers Private. Allow mobile workers and teleworkers to use a single business number without exposing personal phone numbers.
- Keep track. Track calls by account for business phone expenses and accounting purposes.
And now, Broadvox is offering a free upgrade to Managed Hosted Voice to get free IP phones, activation, installation, Voice Control Technology plus the ability to bring your own broadband – all without sacrificing call quality.
Broadvox is a leader in providing customized integrated managed VoIP communication and collaboration solutions to support SMB, Enterprise and Carrier customers. It has deployed one of the largest, full-featured global VoIP networks and is trusted by over 300 telecommunications carriers, ASPs, ISPs and more than 10,000 businesses and 4,000 partners nationwide. Broadvox delivers SIP Trunking, SIP origination and termination services, broadband and Hosted Voice and UC Communications. Broadvox is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.broadvox.com.