ORLANDO, Fla.--(Evolution1®, the nation’s largest electronic payment, on-premise and cloud computing healthcare solution built on a vision to simplify the business of healthcare, made an important announcement today to its corporate identity: the unveiling of its products, solutions, and services under six brands within one product suite.)--
“As the industry leader, we – together with our Partners – are now poised like never before to continue revolutionizing the healthcare industry through innovative healthcare and financial solutions.”
The product suite enables the communities Evolution1 serves – Partners, employer groups, and consumers – to quickly identify Evolution1’s products, solutions, and services and determine which one best meets their needs.
“Evolution1 is a company built with a single goal in mind, to simplify the business of healthcare, and our product suite reflects that vision,” said Jeff Young, chairman and CEO of Evolution1. “As the industry leader, we – together with our Partners – are now poised like never before to continue revolutionizing the healthcare industry through innovative healthcare and financial solutions.”
The Evolution1 product suite includes:
- 1Cloud by Evolution1 – A flexible, reliable healthcare financial services platform (formerly Lighthouse1)
- 1Direct by Evolution1 – A powerful, on-premise healthcare financial services platform (formerly PayDirect®)
- 1Pay by Evolution1 – An industry-leading suite of payment solutions, led by the innovative Benny Prepaid Benefits Card, that enables simplified access to healthcare account funds
- 1Mobile by Evolution1 – A solution that provides healthcare access for consumers on the go (formerly Lighthouse1 Mobile)
- 1Plan by Evolution1 – A complete defined contribution solution (the Defined Contribution solution introduced in October)
- 1View by Evolution1 – A robust, self-service dashboard for healthcare management (the Consumer Control Panel solution introduced in October)
The announcement was made to record attendance at Partner Conference 2013, the company’s annual premier Partner event, held this year at Disney World Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. The conference concludes tomorrow.
Evolution1 and our Partners serve more than 9 million consumers, making us the nation’s largest electronic payment, on-premise and cloud computing healthcare solution that administers reimbursement accounts, including Defined Contribution, HSAs, HRAs, FSAs, VEBAs, PRAs, Wellness, and Transit Plans. It is the only solution that offers a single end-to-end user experience, provides innovative auto-substantiation technologies, and automates workflow for Partners, employers, and consumers. Learn more at www.evolution1.com.