WATERLOO, Ontario--(Aimetis Corp., a global leader in intelligent IP video management software, today announced Aimetis Symphony™ 6.11, the latest version of the company’s intelligent video management software. Aimetis Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video management, video analytics, system integration and alarm management.)--
In response to customer needs, Aimetis is introducing new features aimed at helping organizations simplify IT through greater automation and reporting, in addition to many other new features and improvements.
Top new capabilities include:
- Client & Server Device Packs – Automatically deploy device packs to clients by uploading device pack to server. Needed when clients connect to multicast video.
- CPU Overload Protection in Server Farms – Automatically move cameras to other underutilized servers within server farm.
- Enhanced User Monitoring – List users viewing any camera.
- Enhanced Security – Windows Active Directory-based authentication compatible with stricter Kerberos encryption schemes such as AES-256 as well as support for cross-domain authentication.
- Restrict Concurrent Logins – Optionally force logoff when users login to another terminal.
- Analytic Improvements – Object Classification, improved people counting and auto PTZ tracking.
- 2-way Audio – In addition to recording audio, operators can talk through network cameras.
- BETA Video Analytic – Face detection used in search to improve video review process.
Aimetis Symphony 6.11 is available worldwide for download at www.aimetis.com in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Customers with Aimetis Symphony 6.10 or older may require a valid maintenance agreement to upgrade their servers.
Aimetis Symphony 6.11 for Aimetis E-Series Physical Security Appliances is expected to be available in calendar Q2 2013.
About Aimetis (www.aimetis.com)
Aimetis Corp. is a Waterloo, Canada-based software company offering integrated intelligent video management solutions for security surveillance and business intelligence applications. Founded in 2003, the company is a global leader in intelligent video technology and is propelling the adoption of video analytics as an integral component of video management solutions. It’s unique in providing a single platform for easily migrating customers from simple analog systems to intelligent IP video systems; offering the highest levels of service and support; and providing the industry’s easiest to use products. Aimetis has distributors and certified partners in over 100 countries and serves a variety of industries, including retail, transportation and others.