LISLE, Ill.--()--Healthation, a leading provider of core administrative systems for legacy and emerging healthcare payers and administrators, has rolled out a market-based segmentation strategy and associated solution bundles to address the unique needs and challenges specific to five core market segments. The strength of this strategy has been instrumental in securing recent partnerships with business process outsourcing companies utilizing the Healthation solution as the platform for complete outsourced solutions, as well as individual health plan and risk-bearing organizations employing the technology directly as their core processing solution.
“Our approach addresses both the challenges and opportunities that affect the ever evolving healthcare landscape”
As financial risk shifts in the market and lines become blurred between payer and provider, Healthation is a market leader in critical, real-time, flexible technology solutions that meet the inherent challenges within these healthcare markets, including:
- Commercial Healthcare Payers and Administrators: The Healthation solution is a fully-integrated, Web-based system for administering benefits across all lines of business and includes a flexible, rules-based architecture. This tightly integrated design enables payers to rapidly build new products and accelerate their time to market.
- Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans (CO-OPs): Healthation offers a complete, flexible and scalable solution set with full, out-of-the box functionality for billing, benefits administration and self-service portals.
- Health Insurance Marketplaces: This solution bundle is a comprehensive individual and group end-to-end financial management system including premium billing, payment processing, premium aggregation and payment to issuers, and marketplace accounting.
- Medical Management Information Systems (MMIS): Healthation’s next generation Medicaid Information Technology Architecture commercially available solution delivers unmatched interoperability to the public sector. From member-and-provider-centric services through claims and encounter adjudication, Healthation’s platform enables the complete spectrum of healthcare administration and operational capabilities for the state Medicaid market.
- Accountable Care Organizations and Collaboratives (ACOs): Specific bundle features include support for program and population management, episodic performance-based contracting, clinical support and integration, and pre- and post-adjudication.
“Our approach addresses both the challenges and opportunities that affect the ever evolving healthcare landscape,” said Darin LeGrange, President and CEO of Healthation. “In key markets, we see how healthcare reform, insurance product innovation and payer competition create the need for solution providers to continue using novel approaches and bringing valuable services to their customers. With these partnerships, our advanced core administrative system and collaborative, open solutions, Healthation is able to deliver the competencies that customers need to effectively run their business and thrive in the post-reform era.”
Ongoing market fluctuations heightened by the Affordable Care Act necessitate a technology partner that can deliver results in the ever-changing landscape. Healthation’s configurable, reliable solutions are ready to meet healthcare service providers’ business challenges today and tomorrow with a powerful set of tools and expertise perfectly suited to meet the dynamic needs of the market.
“Healthation’s solutions deliver value not only to our partners, but to their customers in each market segment. With feature-rich functionality and real-time capabilities, Healthation’s solutions are aptly suited to keep up with post-reform healthcare requirements where technological flexibility is a vital element for service providers and their customers,” said John Hinton, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Operating rules and standards often fluctuate and this year, due to the ACA, we need to be ready to provide the necessary solutions that will ensure systems are up and running in order to meet mandated operational deadlines. Our ability to offer speed in implementation will make this a seamless transition for our end-users.”
Healthation is a comprehensive, user-configurable core administrative system that offers a single, Web-based platform for administering benefits across all lines of business, including medical, dental, vision and pharmacy. Its market strategy and solution bundles address five core markets, and each bundle is configured to meet the current and future marketplace challenges and fulfill clients’ objectives to grow and adapt accordingly. Healthation enables healthcare payers to future-proof their organizations with a flexible, rules based administration system that will meet industry challenges and improve overall business performance. Today, Healthation supports 26 customers representing nearly 24 million members. The company's offerings are available via a SaaS subscription model in either an ASP or client-hosted environment. For more information, please visit www.healthation.com or follow the company on Twitter @ twitter.com/healthation and LinkedIn @ linkd.in/Healthation.