NEW YORK--(Mobli, a photo- and video-sharing application, today announced the release of its updated Android and iOS apps, currently available for download. This update has introduced a litany of new additions to Mobli – including video filters, Auto-Enhance photo technology, and a re-imagined Smart Feed for a more personalized experience. Mobli has adopted and improved the best aspects of the most ubiquitous photo- and video-sharing apps, combining them with additional features and a completely revamped user-interface. With these enhancements, Mobli is prepared to challenge the status quo of the current social-sharing space, positioning itself as a disrupter within the industry.)--
“Technology is fueled by our innate curiosity to learn, discover and connect with one another; our team reimagined the experience of social sharing on mobile, making it smarter, simpler and much more versatile”
According to Nielsen, 62 percent of consumers use their mobile devices – both smartphones and tablets – to access social media, particularly through native apps. App usage now accounts for more than one-third of social networking time and smartphone owners spend 127 minutes per day* in mobile apps. Users are in need of a unique, native mobile experience that allows them to capture and share media with their social networks and the world. Today, Mobli allows users to do exactly that. Mobli has incorporated the most popular features from other social sharing apps, brought them all together in a single, native experience, and made them even simpler for photo- and video-sharing, geolocation, chatting and more.
“Technology is fueled by our innate curiosity to learn, discover and connect with one another; our team reimagined the experience of social sharing on mobile, making it smarter, simpler and much more versatile,” said Moshe Hogeg, founder and CEO of Mobli. “The new Mobli puts us in a position to be the foundation for real-time personal exchanges, making it easy to create and share pictures and videos with the right people. We’re taking a big step forward in the photo- and video-sharing market – one we believe will set a new standard for social sharing and discoverability.”
The new release of Mobli introduces the following major features:
- New User Interface to improve usability, sharing and connecting via social channels
- Greater Intelligence for smarter channel suggestions and improved search
- Video Filters have been unveiled, allowing users the ability to edit and publish original videos with nine unique filters
- Stop Motion capabilities for greater freedom and creativity while capturing video
- Auto-Enhance technology has been added to the Mobli Darkroom, which analyzes photo content, lighting and colors, and automatically suggests the best filter and effects for beautiful, one-touch sharing
- Smart Feed has been implemented with the ability to personalize feeds, connecting users with customized interests for a more tailored experience; Mobli users can follow people, channels, cities or venues
- Location-based Filters have been rolled out, relying on users’ physical locations to identify anything from local weather to hometown happenings, like concerts or sporting events
- Free-Form Tilt Shift has been added, allowing users to select areas of their photos they wish to add blur
- Direct Messaging is now native, and gives users the ability to privately connect, chat and share links to Mobli photos, videos, user profiles and content channels
Mobli is localized in more than a dozen different languages, and is integrated with VK, the largest social network in Europe with more than 100 million users. Mobli is available today as a free download from both Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Mobli is a smarter way to capture and share photos and videos with friends and the world. Mobli gives users the tools to follow and engage with individuals, communities and topics based on interests, locations or hobbies. The Mobli vision is to bring the world closer by allowing users to experience life through the eyes of others. See awesome. Share awesome.